WOULD YOU RATHER? - Would you rather die in combat, or die peacefully?

Poll

Would you rather eat a whole pizza, or a whole turkey in one setting?

I can eat a whole turkey!
My love for pizza knows no limit!

Author Topic: WOULD YOU RATHER? - Would you rather die in combat, or die peacefully?  (Read 9828 times)

if i was poor and wise, i could probably give out a lot of advice to people, get on the news or a lot of other places in the media, and then eventually get money for my services

if i'm just rich and dumb no one would really care all that much and i'd run out of money eventually if there was no job i was in

sell my wise words and become billionaire and wise

if you're rich and unwise then you're probably not gonna be rich anymore but if you're poor and wise your can use your wiseness to generate cash

if the richness would last forever then i'd choose that

As long as you would be rich all the time, definitely rich and naive.

It's basically the whole ignorance is bliss theory, just with a-lot of dosh.

Who needs wisdom when you can just buy it

if ur wise and poor then the whole wisdom thing isnt working out for u :cookieMonster:

if i was rich i could buy smart people, thus being wise
if i was poor, i could use wisdom to make me rich
there's no difference

just pay for an education with the money, or am i too naive to come up with that?

if i was rich i could buy smart people, thus being wise
if i was poor, i could use wisdom to make me rich
there's no difference
Does a naïve man have the best judgement to surround themselves with smart/wise people?

if you're rich and unwise then you're probably not gonna be rich anymore but if you're poor and wise your can use your wiseness to generate cash
The second part is not true.

If you're wise, you still need money to make something of it, or connections to reach for materials/information. You won't get connections without proof you're worth it, which requires you to already have used some materials/information you don't have, and you can't get a loan because of this.

If you're rich, you can hire smart people to do the thinking for you.

Does a naïve man have the best judgement to surround themselves with smart/wise people?
most grown men that are stupid can recognize that they're stupid

hey you forgot to reset the votes buddy

stalin had a bad arm from when his father maimed him as a child. i'd fight iosif