Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!  (Read 292296 times)

ey im just giving him options i didnt say only use cropped research

u see i've seen some pretty cute stuff on fa (im pretty sure my current discord pfp is from it)

its a shame 99% of fa is gross stuff
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 11:49:23 PM by Nix the Glaceon »

when did people start saying pfp instead of avatar

Anyone going to BLFC?
big maybe for me, just have to see if we can actually save up enough money for it

big maybe for me, just have to see if we can actually save up enough money for it
Yeah BLFC is a costly con, I'm up to $770 in cost so far.
But that's including a $230 pelican case for my suit+other luggage, which while purchased originally for this con, will be used for a lot more than that

$350 flight
$90 for sponsor reg
$100 for hotel, and still expecting to pay more, because I'll be moving between 2 or 3 rooms throughout the con and I've only paid for my share of one of them.
And I still have to account for food/drinks, maybe dealer's den purchases, and things like transportation (or parking) to/from MSP.

I wouldn't be surprised if BLFC hits $1k total cost (if you count the pelican case) for me after everything is said and done.

So I've saved my badge from every con (plus a few local events) I've been to.
Just hung them on my wall

There's actually three additional badges hidden there, regular attendee badges behind staff badges, because sometimes cons give you both
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 09:42:15 AM by Headcrab Zombie »

is there a way to filter all of the suggestive / special interest stuff on furaffinity

i want to find avatars but all i find is vore
I use e621/e926 so I dunno about FA but most search engines will let you say "find things WITHOUT this" by doing -[search term]
"glaceon -vore" should show everything Glaceon except stuff with vore. You have to do it on every search though.

IIRC all vore is marked Q/E and e9 only shows S, so you're good with checking e9 I think

that actually worked thank you very much

You're confusing FA and e621.
FA isn't a booru and has stuff for tagging, and no blacklist feature (i think?)
I don't use FA so I didn't know

but I always use the same blacklist for any booru I go on, like gelbooru

I use e621/e926 so I dunno about FA but most search engines will let you say "find things WITHOUT this" by doing -[search term]
"glaceon -vore" should show everything Glaceon except stuff with vore. You have to do it on every search though.
woah that works

IIRC all vore is marked Q/E and e9 only shows S, so you're good with checking e9 I think

this is useful booru knowledge
by the way, on most sites that use a gelbooru like engine, type rating:safe to filter out literally everything that is rated questionable or explicit (e621, danbooru, etc. etc.)
this doesn't work on sites that run whatever the hell paheal uses

[img ]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/403939681621901324/421809484881461268/unknown.png[/img]
:(
FA isn't a booru, and it's garbage in general

You probably need an account for blacklists

you do know i said a booru and not FA right
i don't even think you can see explicit content without an account

i do have an account
it has the no-nsfw filter thing on or whatever its called
but i still see VORE