Author Topic: Phanto's alt-left SJW agenda.  (Read 30626 times)

At least women actually talk to me lol
the old wattson is coming out

hm your girlfriend never told me she had a side dude
careful you don't want to make mr.muscle angry

hm your girlfriend never told me she had a side dude
Whatever helps you sleep at night man.

the old wattson is coming out
Hey if other people can bring up the most irrelevant dogstuff and it's somehow a valid argument, I can do it as well.

careful you don't want to make mr.muscle angry
Pretty much all of my muscle is in my legs.

Guys I found a portrait of Brickichu on Facebook:

great argument there

well there you go then

Whatever helps you sleep at night man.
your girlfriend does

your girlfriend does
My blankets help me sleep at night tbh

mrs terra is VH level disgusting thats why she sleeps alone

if I'm not mistaken wasn't mrs terra just wattson in disguise?

if I'm not mistaken wasn't mrs terra just wattson in disguise?
yeah. he was using his sister's? cousin's? pictures to impersonate her if I recall. And then on his next account he was banned for editting some art he found online to pretend like he was the one who drew it. Not that any of that is especially relevant, but it is pretty funny to see him go after this guy while using the "starfish always defend turds" line, like he isn't one of them.

mrs terra is VH level disgusting thats why she sleeps alone
You're funny.

yeah. he was using his sister's? cousin's? pictures to impersonate her if I recall. And then on his next account he was banned for editting some art he found online to pretend like he was the one who drew it. Not that any of that is especially relevant, but it is pretty funny to see him go after this guy while using the "starfish always defend turds" line, like he isn't one of them.
Yeah, I'm not one of them. That stuff happened 2+ years ago dude.

Yeah, I'm not one of them. That stuff happened 2+ years ago dude.
if you're showing the same kind of behavior two years down the line and it's not on purpose something is wrong

if you're showing the same kind of behavior two years down the line and it's not on purpose something is wrong
You're literally the last person that should be saying anything right now dude.

Also, why bring up VH? VH is a nice person.

I need to quit saying dude lol. But yeah, it's been two years. How am I showing the same behavior? I'm not stealing anyone's identity or clearly begging for attention, I'm defending myself.