Author Topic: Block Party (Terrain Ex. Pg.124 - 2Million Blocks)  (Read 241077 times)

I'll be working on incorporating RallyBlock's model as a temporary avatar for now (which will later be replaced by the final design). Thanks for allowing me to use it btw. =)

i for one oppose the connected limbs
they feel unnatural
also the blockland avatar only looks ok because it's disproportionate, if you connect the limbs you gotta give it normal human proportions not some weird deformed hugehead bullstuff
I may still try one with connected limbs just to see how it looks. We'll see though

this the player avatar or riot
wow, I will admit...that's pretty awesome.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 09:25:20 PM by [GSF]Ghost »

an attempt was made

[img ]https://i.imgur.com/ABvl1sa.png[/img]
too buff it looks weird
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 11:00:28 PM by Insert Name Here² »

an attempt was made

Make the torso less wide and that'd probably look good.
Or maybe provide that torso as a customization option.

Make the torso less wide and that'd probably look good.
Or maybe provide that torso as a customization option.

yeah, I was thinking that you could take seperate halves of the legs and arms and color them differently, so that it'd be like you're wearing a t-shirt/shorts

Here's a screenshot of the other model with updated limbs:

(Again, these are not the final designs) What I'll probably end up doing is include various models for the avatar that you can choose from, each with it's own customization options.

what if human proportions with lego man characteristics

I'll be working on incorporating RallyBlock's model as a temporary avatar for now (which will later be replaced by the final design). Thanks for allowing me to use it btw. =)

I may still try one with connected limbs just to see how it looks. We'll see though
wow, I will admit...that's pretty awesome.
Seeing it like this from an in-game perspective, it actually makes me want to see Trogtor's character model over anything else, also I'm sure his model with a lot of customizable options will make it even better.

Seeing it like this from an in-game perspective, it actually makes me want to see Trogtor's character model over anything else, also I'm sure his model with a lot of customizable options will make it even better.
If he sends me the model, I'll incorporate it into the game and compare it with the other designs.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/74371816000327680/354670045735157761/new_blockhead.blend

this includes the few customization i made with it so make sure whatever you dont want shown gets deleted or somethin

Awesome! I'll include this design as well today.

Here is Trogtor's model ingame: