Block Party (Terrain Ex. Pg.124 - 2Million Blocks)

Author Topic: Block Party (Terrain Ex. Pg.124 - 2Million Blocks)  (Read 237762 times)

you better not use the far right one

too bad hes using it even though the majority dislike it

smaller head and larger limbs

tbh it would look better connected too

too bad hes using it even though the majority dislike it
Doing an update to the game that more than half the community is against?
Damn, OP is really trying to capture that authentic Blockland experience.

Please connect the limbs, and yes make the head smaller too.

tbh I prefer the bomberman styled blockhead
Model based off of the concept

Latest progress he's made:

I also asked him to connect the limbs.

to do list:
connect limbs
add timbs

can the subject's avatar be included as a face in the game

Also, that style looks like Grow Home

New model looks a lot better, also happy limbs will be connected.

Any game changes done recently that could be shown or is it mostly behind the scenes stuff as of late?

if you bring back bedroom you don't need to do anything else.

New model looks a lot better, also happy limbs will be connected.

Any game changes done recently that could be shown or is it mostly behind the scenes stuff as of late?
Great, and mainly just behind the scenes stuff lately. I was experimenting with different shader options, mainly to see if there was an easier solution to what I was doing (there isn't so far), and to test rendering / performance. Going to continue working on core functionality today, then should be able to start on new features like dynamic bricks and brick physics. After that, I would like to incorporate a temp avatar and tools / items possibly. I also did modify free camera mode so that you can ascend and descend using the "Q" and "E" keys.

if you bring back bedroom you don't need to do anything else.
There will be new maps as well though. Also, the map I have been showing off is just one of the environments you can play in.

If we don't get a block mongler face i'm sticking with blockland

Know it's very early but speaking of faces, what are plans for viewing decals of others? Really don't like Blockland's system of needing to download a face pack to see if someone has a special decal.

make faces and decals serversided for obvious reasons