BLF Colosseum — [1.1B] Tournament 1, Round 1, Bracket B

Poll

If the round has not ended, allow weapon-stealing?

Items must be picked up before the foe is killed or out.
You can steal off them when they are alive.
All of the above.
No.

Author Topic: BLF Colosseum — [1.1B] Tournament 1, Round 1, Bracket B  (Read 9737 times)

I look confused, and take up the defensive position as my ally is performing

Wait, we didn't have to do anything to win, as they are in the corner, circular ring, but the weight on them should make them fall off the arena.

Wait, we didn't have to do anything to win, as they are in the corner, circular ring, but the weight on them should make them fall off the arena.
The arena isn't a giant see-saw.

Update, Turn 1

The battle begins.

Chair Force sets up 8 of their chairs in front of them and they put on chairs as armor. DestroyerOfBlocks puts a chair around his torso. It seems to limit his upper body mobility but provides some protection. Gytyyhgfffff puts a chair around his legs, forming a protective front plate but limiting his lower body mobility.

There are 28 unused chairs.

SS&S stand in a defensive pose, unsure of what to do.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 09:14:46 AM by SWAT One »

I stray in much closer then before, but still in a defensive pose.

Also, I meant that the weight they are carrying should bring them out the arena. I could be wrong, though.

if they're not doing anything i try to sharpen a chair leg on the edge of the arena to create a sufficiently stabby chair

if that isn't feasible increase the barricades

Also, I meant that the weight they are carrying should bring them out the arena. I could be wrong, though.
I kinda presumed that they would have set them down and not remained human pack-mules.

It is a given that if the item they bring fits in the lift and out the gate, then they can safely get it onto the battlefield.

Update after Gyt posts.

i set up more barricades in an attempt to get the chair barricade count up to 20

I know I don't have the spear, but is the spear like the BL spear, that knocks people and bricks back?

I know I don't have the spear, but is the spear like the BL spear, that knocks people and bricks back?
Oh, no, this is a standard spear. This doesn't use BL weapons unless it's specified as "BL Spear".  Also probably going to update at 1800 PDT if Gyt does not post by then.

Oh, no, this is a standard spear. This doesn't use BL weapons unless it's specified as "BL Spear".  Also probably going to update at 1800 PDT if Gyt does not post by then.

He already did, it even said he sets up more barricades

He already did, it even said he sets up more barricades
Woops, my bad. Will follow up when I get home then.

Update, Turn 2

Ayebee123 and Agent Legit 22 move closer, still retaining a defensive pose.  They are about ⅓rd of the way across the arena.

DestroyerOfBlocks starts sharpening a chair leg, but realizes that the metal is a little stronger than he previously though, and doesn't sharpen easily. He also notices the other team approaching and stops to continue building fortifications. Gytyyhgfffff also builds fortifications. A full semicircle of chairs is erected against the edge of the arena.  The defensive line now consists of 24 chairs, with 6 of them being in a separate front row, adding an extra layer of defense.

14 chairs are unused.

The chair force team notices that off the edge of the arena is approximately 50-foot drop into a giant deep pool of water.  The arena is about 6 feet thick, but below that, nothing can be seen below it. Presumably, there is some support holding up the arena.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 09:15:12 AM by SWAT One »

I run ahead, but still in a defensive position, and stoping about 10 yards away.

I fall in next to Aye in my defensive position