older blockland user check-in.

Author Topic: older blockland user check-in.  (Read 162147 times)

does anyone remember csp or car selling pyro?

do i count as older since i got the game in 2010

At this point, Im willing to say that almost all the users who use the forums can be considered old users

I'm still here. Kinda. Not really. I need to get back into Blockland..

Oh, and if you've forgotten who I am, It's me, Rex the Hunter (BL_ID 30741 originally.)

I uh. Don't play the game anymore due to several Issues regarding my ability to host, My Computer's strength and whatnot. Eventually I'll play BL Again, But I'm still here.

Yeah.. I miss laying BL.

Yo. I bought the game back in 2009. I've gotten a whole lot more into Level Design and have been having a blast. Started my senior year of high school two weeks ago.
I don't play as regularly as I used to, but hell, if someone invites me to just screw around I'll hop on.
What have you nerds been up to?

10567 was bought around v9 or so
destruction physics were the new hot stuff around that time

uh oh oopsie i completely forgot about this place even though its the 3rd bookmark on my toolbar
is 26k old cause that's me

do old members lurk hard? or does ceist possess the powers to raise the dead?

ceist you bastard bring back mocheeze already >:(

do old members lurk hard? or does ceist possess the powers to raise the dead?

ceist you bastard bring back mocheeze already >:(
i'm working on it

EDIT: i just want to point out that the thread is for people who want to say hi. im not gonna pester people to come back just to post "hi" on the thread. nor should anyone else for that matter.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 12:05:51 AM by Ceist »

not that anyone knows who i am but i'm here and i've had this game for like ten years