Author Topic: older blockland user check-in.  (Read 162056 times)

is 40k old yet
i'd include my other key but i forgot its username and such
poor old key

BLID 21757. Not necessarily old, but I bought the game and played it religiously in like the 4th grade till v21 came out and my garbage PC couldnt handle shaders. This was before I had steam.

i'm working on it
Too many parts of him all over the place. Shame.

hey whats up
Hey log, long live Qi.

Right then, not sure where I should begin.  There's just so many memories.

My BL_ID is 21725, I bought my key around about the 3rd of May 2010, version 14.

I remember a lot of the old users mentioned here and more.  I remember the Fortwars in Half Life styled maps, I remember Hectic & Gentoo's mini empires,  I remember when Ladezkik was doing megabuilds, I remember the dogfights, I remember the cringy freebuilds and the good freebuilds,  I remember when Boss Battles first appeared, I remember when the console in the second window had a seizure every time there was an error, all of it.

Life has moved on very sweetly I have to say.  I have my own company dealing in high-quality dog food crafted from the research of a few laboratories I've taken possession of, which partly funds my crafting interests, such as environmentally friendly ways to make structures, tools and generally useful things from what you find in nature etc.  I'm accelerating very quickly on many different fronts.  Soon I'll have created my own workshop where I'll get into more serious machinery, and teach others how to do the same.

You'll find me around on blockland now and again, fiddling and diddling around.  I stalk the forums too, but not regularly.  I really am looking forward to GSF Ghost's remake of Blockland and seeing what direction it takes.

P.S.  I remember when people would randomly make you Super Admin for strange reasons.  I've become SA so many times for doing the most counter-intuitive things.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 04:17:37 PM by C-Zech Chrome Ind. »

Huh, it's been almost 5 years since the last time I was here. Hi.

Hello, me, zombie killing arena, remember?

So did this thread magically wake up all the vets? Wow.

By the way, if anyone has any really old caches lying around from around about the time I joined, if you could copy and paste it somewhere and share the link then that would be superb.  There are a lot of old addons I'm looking for that are probably locked up in someones old cache somewhere sad, lonely, damp, and unloved.  ;-(

By the way, if anyone has any really old caches lying around from around about the time I joined, if you could copy and paste it somewhere and share the link then that would be superb.  There are a lot of old addons I'm looking for that are probably locked up in someones old cache somewhere sad, lonely, damp, and unloved.  ;-(
Even if they were in someone's cache, it'd only be the model, textures, and sounds. No code.