older blockland user check-in.

Author Topic: older blockland user check-in.  (Read 168855 times)

Well... You'll die before me >:(
Mean.

Don't make me come up there.

and I thought my keybinds were funky
why did you even put it like that?
when i got blockland that long ago i didn't know about default controls i also didn't know how to get them back so i just made my own. Reason i didn't change it is because i've been using it for over 5 years

my old accounts from 2014 but I didn't want to use the forums from how toxic I was hearing about it.

Been here about 9.5 years, I still lurk the forums frequently and play BL from time to time. I worked on a pretty big project in game at the start of this summer and I'm hoping I can get back to it and finish the small parts I have left before the end of the year.

Been here about a decade--since v7, I think. My original BLID was 4949, with the username Nothing. My brothers and I shared it. My second youngest brother now uses it, and hasn't changed the username since. I bought my own account when I bought my first laptop about 8 or 9 years ago. Current username is SadBlobfish. My older usernames were SmileyBob (I think), Blocko!, Marshmallow, Platypi, and probably some others I have since forgotten. I have only been lurking the forums consistently for about a years or two, mostly for nostalgic reasons. I mean, this game is more or less my childhood. Same goes for my brothers. We all still play it on a more-or-less weekly basis to this day.

I am in university now, planning on becoming a computer science major. I thank Blockland for providing an easy-to-mod environment for me during my formative years, and therefore being largely responsible for setting chosen career path in motion.

I have also started modding this game more. Despite it being my first introduction to programming, I never really did much with it. It was just a jumping off point for me.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 01:04:34 AM by Platypi »

Been here about 9.5 years, I still lurk the forums frequently and play BL from time to time. I worked on a pretty big project in game at the start of this summer and I'm hoping I can get back to it and finish the small parts I have left before the end of the year.
who do yuo think you are......

god im so not old forget me

this thread is quite salty right now

My brother and I shared this BL key for LAN play at home for a while time until he bought his own key. Tony-0222 was the original account tied to our IP address, until Baddy changed the way the forum works, linking your BLID to your account, then we were able to have own own separate forum accounts. That was a day of rejoicing

Hey squad.  Not sure if I am remembered by anyone, but I have been around a long time.  How are things running?  Seems like we have something to replace RTB now, that is a plus.  I might get on and try it out.