Author Topic: older blockland user check-in.  (Read 162057 times)

BLID 34730. Honestly, this game is so special and will always be my favorite game.

OP became a lazy bum and stopped updating the thread in november

Bought this game start of 2013, 41k ID here

OP became a lazy bum and stopped updating the thread in november
Actually the opposite of lazy bum. he's in basic training to defend our right to stuffpost.

Actually the opposite of lazy bum. he's in basic training to defend our right to stuffpost.
he is a true hero

It seems like most people still playing this game are old users

It seems like most people still playing this game are old users
yeah, an observation i made as well. in fact, more old users than you might expect still lurk the forums, and just dont post or log on, for example rykuta

It is absolutely Rise of Blockland! Thank you very much, that has been bothering me on and off for weeks now. Also, sup snot

Now get off my lawn, blah blah drama.

it warms my heart to see this. that popping colorset and all the signs. bandana man. RoB was easily one of my most favorite gamemodes ever in blockland. im happy you never forgot about bl :))
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 08:26:41 PM by mod-man »

Hey guys,

Just checking in here.  I purchased the game in 2009.  My id is definitely old, 7208.  I haven't browsed around in a while on here or the game.  Lots has definitely changed here for sure.  Maybe some of you guys remember me from servers of Surburb's, Diggy's / Wentworth's, YorkTown95's, Jasa's, etc.  I mostly played in the City Rps.  Time definitely flew.  Hard to believe I had my key for 9 years.

I have been doing well.  I'm in college and should be finishing that soon.  Then I also work.  Before I forget, hockey took over my life literally... watching plenty of games for sure.

I hope everyone I know or browses this thread is doing well!  =)

ive rediscovered the music that i used to listen to while playing blockland in 2009-2010 and loving hell is it really nostalgic to listen to these again. i don't even like the music that much but i can still picture myself playing on a specific server while this song was playing..

Hey guys,

Just checking in here.  I purchased the game in 2009.  My id is definitely old, 7208.  I haven't browsed around in a while on here or the game.  Lots has definitely changed here for sure.  Maybe some of you guys remember me from servers of Surburb's, Diggy's / Wentworth's, YorkTown95's, Jasa's, etc.  I mostly played in the City Rps.  Time definitely flew.  Hard to believe I had my key for 9 years.

I have been doing well.  I'm in college and should be finishing that soon.  Then I also work.  Before I forget, hockey took over my life literally... watching plenty of games for sure.

I hope everyone I know or browses this thread is doing well!  =)

+respect

I saw munkurious in viso's dm yesterday (from munk's server pack)

that was cool

Anyways, my 5 year anniversary is coming up this march. Time to celebrate!

42130 BLID

this thread wholesome af <3

ok and

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 12:52:26 PM by Rotondo »