[Nintendo Megadead] | Thread is forgeted, and Cancelled.

Poll

[SPOILERS] Whats your favorite Sonic Mania Zone?

Green Hill Zone
10 (20.4%)
Chemical Plant Zone
3 (6.1%)
Studiopolis Zone
9 (18.4%)
Flying Battery Zone
5 (10.2%)
Press Garden Zone
2 (4.1%)
Stardust Speedway Zone
3 (6.1%)
Hydrocity Zone
4 (8.2%)
Mirage Saloon Zone
2 (4.1%)
Oil Ocean Zone
2 (4.1%)
Lava Reef Zone
2 (4.1%)
Metallic Madness Zone
1 (2%)
Titanic Monarch Zone
2 (4.1%)
Egg Reverie Zone
4 (8.2%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: [Nintendo Megadead] | Thread is forgeted, and Cancelled.  (Read 38379 times)

how does one get a miiverse while having a wii as his only nintendo console product thing in his house
Not Possible.

miiverse is shutting down?

betcha the wii u 3d is going to replace it
Nope its the Wii U Cube64

ARMS Ver.3 Update pack releases in-between September 11th-20th incase anyone was wondering :)

L OL A P O P W ILL B E OP

bump, just got a switch, add me dorks
SW-3999-4344-6875

oh stuff i forgot people are putting people's SCs.
Mine is SW-7087-8704-4798 if you want to add another one up there.

bump, just got a switch, add me dorks
SW-3999-4344-6875
oh stuff i forgot people are putting people's SCs.
Mine is SW-7087-8704-4798 if you want to add another one up there.
I've added  you both, But I recommend you offer me a name to put up there for your Switch Friend Code so that if people try to add you, they can verify your name.

(Also, Guys, if you change or have changed your name, please alert me so I can update it.)

I've added  you both, But I recommend you offer me a name to put up there for your Switch Friend Code so that if people try to add you, they can verify your name.

(Also, Guys, if you change or have changed your name, please alert me so I can update it.)
My name would be Chaz on there:)

Ryan (GI)

nintendo direct yall.... cmon

nintendo direct yall.... cmon

it was really good, was hoping for news about a switch port of smash 4 but even without that it wasn't disappointing

DOOM and Wolfenstein coming to Switch makes so loving happy. Better be 60fps. I saw the comparison pictures of the Switch version compared to the PS4 and it looks real loving good. Still noticeable when comparing two pictures, but damn.

Nintendo Network ID: Idriszomer
Nintendo Account: Idris
3DS Friend Code: 1332-7984-4261
Switch Friend Code: SW-5408-9471-3413
Nintendo Consoles Owned: N64, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, GC, DS, Wii, 3DS, Wii U, Switch

add me to the OP please

DOOM and Wolfenstein coming to Switch makes so loving happy. Better be 60fps. I saw the comparison pictures of the Switch version compared to the PS4 and it looks real loving good. Still noticeable when comparing two pictures, but damn.
it's probably not likely to be 30 fps, but it's still pretty impressive that it runs well on a portable console.

it's probably not likely to be 30 fps, but it's still pretty impressive that it runs well on a portable console.
It runs 30, but was said multiple times that it is still in development and is subject to change (change referring to everything, not just frame rate).