Sweden has gender neutral schools.

Author Topic: Sweden has gender neutral schools.  (Read 15049 times)

What the actual forget is wrong with you

I wouldn't expect you to understand any of this, considering most of you have blinders on when it comes to stuff like this.  
if you understand it better than him why cant you properly refute his arguments?

I wouldn't expect you to understand any of this, considering most of you have blinders on when it comes to stuff like this.

You know you shouldn't speak for the swedish people, as a swede myself I know what actually happens here so keep your westernized American nosiness out of our business and go eat your McDonalds with your Annoying Orange president :-)

I'm Lars Svenson and let me tell you a little bit about myself.

I've worked for a company in Stockholm for three years now, I'm in the IT department of a Media Marketing subsidiary and some of the stuff I hear about your pressing 'gender neutralness' is actually quite harmful to the youth because it evaporates a part of their identity, a very important part. I'm sure it doesn't matter to you imbred yokel Americans who marry your cousins and sisters in Alabama but here we care for our youth and it's only a very small collective of Sweden that likes pushing these 'progressive' laws. We recently got contracted to make advertisements about this issue and a lot of my fellow employees are uncomfortable by it with what the commissioners are asking them to make, needless to say I am too.

We don't think we should be trying to get it into the heads of our youth that they can be whatever they want, because you did that for 50 years in America and your entire generation is completely ruined with lies and coddling from inexperienced parents who smoked reefer and had love in mud all day. Disgusting, and even moreso how you try and dictate how we think when you live in New Jersey of all places. Maybe keep your weird 'PC' nonsense speech to yourself and your Berkley collective who actually care and let us Swedes live our lives how we want to. We're facing the worst immigration crCIA in European history and the last thing we need is some yankee showing up trying to do the bidding of a minority nutjob group who thinks dilluting the children is the #1 priority rather than trying to keep the country stable and not falling completely into chaos. I bet you don't even know how many grenade attacks we had in Stockholm just this summer alone, very sad on your part American.

En bra kväll till dig or as they say in American 'see you later hamburger cowboy' :-)

:-)
i read this in the most pretentious passive aggressive voice ever

theres good points here, but the whole  ":-)" attitude is a little overpowering

you tried
the whole projection angle never works because I can just apply the same thing to you and it'd be just as invalid

Typical comment about how everyone's blind of the "Actual truth" you seemingly know despite not reading into the situation at all. Get over yourself, and stop coming to these hard conclusions on things you can't even be arsed to fully read up on.

That's fine, twenty years from now when the native population of Sweden has been reduced to (willingly) castrated slaves for the Islamo-fascist regime they imported into their own country, I won't bother coming back in here just to say I told you so.

hey wait a minute

« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 10:29:58 AM by Deus Ex »

That's fine, twenty years from now when the native population of Sweden has been reduced to (willingly) castrated slaves for the Islamo-fascist regime they imported into their own country, I won't bother coming back in here just to say I told you so.

I'm sorry my fact checking seems to offend you so much, but my opinions are grounded in reality, not some stormfront mumbo jumbo you and people like you subscribe to. "Islamo-fascist regime" is just more sensationalist jive that only further cements my idea that you're completely delusional and have no idea what you're talking about.

child, who was force fed estrogen
i know ur joking but children only start to use hormones during and after puberty

I'm sorry my fact checking seems to offend you so much, but my opinions are grounded in reality, not some stormfront mumbo jumbo you and people like you subscribe to. "Islamo-fascist regime" is just more sensationalist jive that only further cements my idea that you're completely delusional and have no idea what you're talking about.

Why would I be offended by your inability to see the bigger picture here? At this point I'm already used to you being a brainwashed little sheep so it's more annoying than upsetting

i know ur joking but children only start to use hormones during and after puberty

Sad part is they were hormone blockers, which means they might have screwed up this child's ability to have a normal puberty

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2043345/The-California-boy-11-undergoing-hormone-blocking-treatment.html

Sad part is they were hormone blockers, which means they might have screwed up this child's ability to have a normal puberty

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2043345/The-California-boy-11-undergoing-hormone-blocking-treatment.html
mmm its scary seeing ppl so early do such impactful things. the kid is so youngggg. rlly hope they're not gonna regret that decision
also using blockers before puberty sounds kind of dangerous

brainwashed little sheep

How much does stormfront pay you to eat and regurgitate their garbage? It's racism like this that sent muslims into the world trade center, maybe stop being such a tribal before you get arrested friend.

whut is this post
wwhat

wHaT is THiS post

How much does stormfront pay you to eat and regurgitate their garbage? It's racism like this that sent muslims into the world trade center, maybe stop being such a tribal before you get arrested friend.

I don't understand you

Why would I be offended by your inability to see the bigger picture here? At this point I'm already used to you being a brainwashed little sheep so it's more annoying than upsetting
i thought i was reading Humble Water Filter Merchant for a second