Google fires James Damore for memo on echochamber

Author Topic: Google fires James Damore for memo on echochamber  (Read 23674 times)

"People disagree with me, waaah those are personal attacks, better derail the entire thread"

Kimon you have zero credibility. Why do you even try anymore?
man what's happening right now has far surpassed disagreement and it usually does, this is practically a drama topic at this point. people yellin at each other telling them how much they suck is not a disagreement, it's stuffslinging

man what's happening right now has far surpassed disagreement and it usually does, this is practically a drama topic at this point. people yellin at each other telling them how much they suck is not a disagreement, it's stuffslinging

Reread the conversation again. We clearly aren't talking about this thread

Kimon faces an extreme amount of criticism regardless of what he posts. I doubt that will ever change unless it becomes unpopular.

I think it's good that this dude was fired

"People disagree with me, waaah those are personal attacks, better derail the entire thread"

Kimon you have zero credibility. Why do you even try anymore?
The concious decision of Unova to make a personal attack, and then respond with a new one every time I loudly ignored his posts via funny monkeys, was what derailed my thread. The decision to continue responding to a post that very clearly indicated a cold shoulder was one made by Unova.
Why does every notorious forum tard pull this one lmfao? Spoiler alert: there are no clandestine shadow discords plotting to attack you all hours of the day. I don't think there's many people on the planet that care about you that much. You can rest assured that your commie buddies would hate you too if you were politically neutral.

If you have people popping up in all areas of your life calling you stupid all the time, the best course of action is to probably look inward rather than make stuff up
If people are gonna call me stupid, I'm not going to take it seriously unless they actually provide a reason. Sorry I'm not soul searching behind a waterfall and crying into the arms of a shaman when you're giving me no material to work with.

Kimon faces an extreme amount of criticism regardless of what he posts.

when was the last time he posted something objectively positive to the thread at hand and wasn't some version of 'capitalism suks man i troled them haha'

Reread the conversation again. We clearly aren't talking about this thread
yeah i know i guess i just wanted an excuse to complain because i hate seein this stuff all the time man, really brings down morale around here

If people are gonna call me stupid, I'm not going to take it seriously unless they actually provide a reason. Sorry I'm not soul searching behind a waterfall and crying into the arms of a shaman when you're giving me no material to work with.
Your posts kimon. Thats the reason people call you stupid

Stop posting forgetface
At least y'all aren't beating around the bush anymore. It feels like the last 6 pages were just people calling Kimon a handicap without really giving any reasons.

when was the last time he posted something objectively positive to the thread at hand and wasn't some version of 'capitalism suks man i troled them haha'
He legitimately believes most of the stuff he writes and he uses the Karl Marx account as a sort of exercise (as in whether he can back up what hes saying)

His first replies (the stuff about the actual memo) was completely constructive and positive even if you disagree with it. The rest was him defending himself from stuffslinging basically

People have really tried to help you Kimon but you refuse to change. At some point they just have to give up and hope you get banned for the 100th time.

I think it's good that this dude was fired

Clearly no thinking was involved here.

Stop posting forgetface
At least you've fully committed to dropping all reason and taking the brute force approach. That's a step in the right direction.
Why don't you prove that my points are communism trolling mumbo-jumbo? What are you afraid of? Losing an internet argument?

People have really tried to help you Kimon but you refuse to change. At some point they just have to give up and hope you get banned for the 100th time.
Has he done anything worth banning since his last ban?

Clearly no thinking was involved here.
:panda:

yeah i know i guess i just wanted an excuse to complain because i hate seein this stuff all the time man, really brings down morale around here

you're not alone tbh

Why don't you prove that my points are communism trolling mumbo-jumbo? What are you afraid of? Losing an internet argument?
The fact that it's handicapped is the counter point lol. You can't argue with stupid. Everybody knows this. Nobody wants to argue with you because of this. What would be the point anyway? The second you get proven wrong you'll just start posting memes.