"Why the forget Do People like This" Megathread

Author Topic: "Why the forget Do People like This" Megathread  (Read 23018 times)

splatoon
dark chocolate
chillpop music
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 03:24:05 PM by cooolguy32 »

so you're saying you don't know why you like pixel graphics, or?
i'm not talking about myself, i'm talking about the general gaming community

the problem with "retro" graphics is that most indie devs think stuffty half assed pixel art is "retro"

why would anyone like something like that (left one obviously)

the problem with "retro" graphics is that most indie devs think stuffty half assed pixel art is "retro"

Secret tip: a lot of "stuffty indie retro art" is a practical style used by people who don't have the budget or skills to develop more appealing assets.

Believe it or not, asset creation is hard, time consuming and requires a great deal of skill building ahead of time.

Secret tip: a lot of "stuffty indie retro art" is a practical style used by people who don't have the budget or skills to develop more appealing assets.

Believe it or not, asset creation is hard, time consuming and requires a great deal of skill building ahead of time.
at last I truly see

I'm pretty sure there are programs that will convert drawings into pixel art

also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC0BbeFd2zA

I'm pretty sure there are programs that will convert drawings into pixel art
well yeah but unless you're doing it specifically for that specific style why make your art look more terrible

pixel art just takes less time and effort in a lot of cases- no one's gonna take their high res textures and make them pixelated unless you like ripping others off or something
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 05:27:37 PM by Maxwell. »

Why the forget do people like their hotdogs prepared any way but grilled?
Non grilled hot dogs are actually a disgrace.
I'm one of these people, I love boiled hotdogs / bratwursts / smoked sausages, but I usually hate grilled

usually when they're grilled, they loose their moisture and get tougher on the outside which is a loving weird feeling to eat, and sometimes with bratwursts and smoked sausages, when grilled their skins get extremely tough and don't have much moisture, so same thing as hotdogs except worse

im a picky eater btw in terms of food texture if that helps

Why are grown men into My Little Ponies? Is it testosterone related or is the show really that appealing?

im gonan murder you both
why the forget do people like murder??? smh so overrated just like conan
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 05:44:47 PM by gr8dayseth »

But tell me - are you asking me if I'm autistic because I like rick and morty?
No, I'm asking if you're autistic due to the way you reacted to someone who doesn't like Rick and Morty. Telling someone "Lick my balls." because they aren't into a cartoon you like is not socially acceptable.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 05:53:53 PM by Satan From Wreck-It-Ralph »