"Why the forget Do People like This" Megathread

Author Topic: "Why the forget Do People like This" Megathread  (Read 23001 times)

onion rings
any form of mustard
american cheese
dark chocolate
any form of coconut
macadamia nuts

onion rings
any form of mustard
macadamia nuts
its time to loving die you subhuman

its time to loving die you subhuman
soft french fries
cherry-flavored candy
peas

soft french fries
cherry-flavored candy
peas

I'm afraid we're going to have to put you down

But tell me - are you asking me if I'm autistic because I like rick and morty?
proof that rick&morty haters cannot take anyone liking the show
you literally said "licky my balls" to someone because they dont like rick&morty

i cant even think of one thing let alone 5 paragraphs
i disagree with a lot of what dreams of cheese said and i might even go as far as to call him a NegativeNancy™
how the forget dare you

how the forget dare you
agreed with hootaloo, it's pretty inane to complain about video games and let's plays running for too long. also it sounds like you have never even listened to metal.

animated commentary channels like tonyvtoons or jaidenanimations they're loving everywhere

agreed with hootaloo, it's pretty inane to complain about video games and let's plays running for too long. also it sounds like you have never even listened to metal.
I dunno, let me try to explain it better. A 150 part YouTube series is too long to watch. I don't have the time to do it, and even if I did there's better content out there for me to watch than that. I don't understand why people like it, hence my posting it in this thread. I'm not trying to complain that it exists, because that'd be dumb, I'm saying I don't know what the appeal is.

And my gripe isn't with metal as a genre. There's plenty of metal there that's perfectly fine and that I enjoy. Maybe I wasn't specific enough about what particular genres of metal I didn't get.

I also don't know where you're getting "video games running for too long" from. Is that a typo?

I dunno, let me try to explain it better. A 150 part YouTube series is too long to watch. I don't have the time to do it, and even if I did there's better content out there for me to watch than that. I don't understand why people like it, hence my posting it in this thread. I'm not trying to complain that it exists, because that'd be dumb, I'm saying I don't know what the appeal is.

And my gripe isn't with metal as a genre. There's plenty of metal there that's perfectly fine and that I enjoy. Maybe I wasn't specific enough about what particular genres of metal I didn't get.

I also don't know where you're getting "video games running for too long" from. Is that a typo?

I thought you meant individual LP videos running too long, so now that you explained your point, I agree I don't have any interest in super long youtube series. It just struck me as something kind of random but I guess thats this whole thread.

And I didn't mean video games running too long, I meant all your complains about games in general-- but actually you can ignore what I said cause they are fair enough reservations to have. I think I'm just being too apathetic right now, cause I'm not really a fan of platformers either, but you just wrote so much, I was surprised somebody would put so much thought into the games they don't enjoy.

hearthstone like jesus christ what's the appeal of a virtual card game when there's games where you can literally jack off