Badspot (BLID 0) Unjust banning / Admin Abuse

Author Topic: Badspot (BLID 0) Unjust banning / Admin Abuse  (Read 24869 times)

wait what does this mean he's part of nc then?? i'm confused
I think hes saying he either bought and shared keys with NC members or his account was using a key he obtained from the NC. Either way, this is certainly still a confusing situation, and further explanation would be greatly appreciated.

key-purge nigerian cunts and thot patrol, please.

key-purge nigerian cunts
honestly would not mind with the exceptions of hulk hogan and destroyerofblocks/you

I'm sure not all of them are up to shady things, but most of them are. Association is still a thing.

You realize that you're in their discord right?
nobot has connections everywhere so he can know when you are talking stuff about cvg

You realize that you're in their discord right?
While I agree that some deserve key deactivation, the clan itself stands for nothing but pure trolling, same goes for thot patrol.

I am in their Discord cause sometimes they post some funny stuff or talk about some interesting BLF stuff.

nobot has connections everywhere so he can know when you are talking stuff about cvg
Well that's just a side bonus, but sure.

no one is allowed to talk stuff about cvg

WsDHGfkbheafjfl;k adjgo shgs ghakj dghadkljgh nothing but pure trolling, same goes for thot patrol.

bait

key-purge nigerian cunts and thot patrol, please.
how about i purge my fist to your loving face