PSA: Several servers are being DDoS attacked by a botnet.

Author Topic: PSA: Several servers are being DDoS attacked by a botnet.  (Read 24955 times)

Oh my loving God. I got ddosed TWICE
my internet was ddosed it had no networks so i guess that
attack was on my ip. r.i.p me :((

I am so loving livid right now. I rarely ever get this angry. My friend was hosting and we worked on a build for a good five hours straight without saving and then he gets hit offline. We lost all our loving progress.

IF YOU'RE A FATASS VIRGIN LOSER BEHIND THESE ATTACKS THEN forget YOU TO THE DEEPEST PIT OF HELL, forgetTARD. GO ROT IN A loving HOLE AND DIE YOU loving starfish, AND WATCH ME RAPE YOUR MOM IN ALL HOLES AND RUB VINEGAR IN THE PLACES THAT BLEED.

I am so loving livid right now. I rarely ever get this angry. My friend was hosting and we worked on a build for a good five hours straight without saving and then he gets hit offline. We lost all our loving progress.

IF YOU'RE A FATASS VIRGIN LOSER BEHIND THESE ATTACKS THEN forget YOU TO THE DEEPEST PIT OF HELL, forgetTARD. GO ROT IN A loving HOLE AND DIE YOU loving starfish, AND WATCH ME RAPE YOUR MOM IN ALL HOLES AND RUB VINEGAR IN THE PLACES THAT BLEED.
wat

ancient chinese proverb, "don't feed the trolls".
are you sayin something about asian people boy

p sure half of sushis posts is legit and half is stuffpost

ancient chinese proverb, "don't feed the trolls".

no it's

(1) no bright light
(2) don't get him wet
(3) never feed him after midnight

i feel like this is something i'd read in blf 2007

i feel like this is something i'd read in blf 2007
it's innocent and pure hearted anger

i could see this happening to any game really
but a game like blockland
just
no
its already "dead"
so its probably someone coming back for something
but who knows
its probably a skid trying to advert his new malware

Just went on earlier today, No servers crashing from what i can see.
Maybe the whole thing has blown over?