petition to make politics revokable

Poll

yes is the right answer

yes
33 (22%)
no and also im a trap
117 (78%)

Total Members Voted: 150

Author Topic: petition to make politics revokable  (Read 22080 times)

i dont see why you didnt just quote the post

just seems like another attention scheme
you know what?
fine.
i am handicapped, i am a stuffposter, i'm a delusional autistic furry who has brown town love to a loving doll i found at walmart while shoving paper carrotes up its ass. i need to leave the forums so the world can be at peace, because i am the only thing that is causing this forums such disaster.
you loving happy?
now can you leave me the forget alone?
am i allowed to actually enjoy my loving time here?
or are you just gonna keep flinging your solidified stuff at me [size=coconut pt]https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=304344.msg9313808#msg9313808[/size]

i mean i included it in small text so if you quoted the post you would see it but my bad if you wanted it that way

dont start this stuff this late khaz

i dont see why you didnt just quote the post

just seems like another attention scheme
he's crossposting it too

you know what?
fine.
i am handicapped, i am a stuffposter, i'm a delusional autistic furry who has brown town love to a loving doll i found at walmart while shoving paper carrotes up its ass. i need to leave the forums so the world can be at peace, because i am the only thing that is causing this forums such disaster.
you loving happy?
or are you just gonna keep flinging your solidified stuff at me https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=304344.msg9313808#msg9313808

you know what?
fine.
you loving happy?
or are you just gonna keep flinging your solidified stuff at me https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=304344.msg9313808#msg9313808

if you love getting pegged with aids ridden monday richard so much then why have you not gotten one of the aids ridden black dudes in the local ghetto to give you an std?

ok but like why didnt you just quote the post

unova would never attention whore. totally out of character for him.

Are you trying to turn Nix's NDT sperg-out into a copypasta or something?

petition to make police revokable... hands up!!!

petition to make police revokable... hands up!!!

petition to make hands up revokable

petition to make hands up revokable
petition to make..... this man revokable

this is a plutocracy not a democracy gentlemen

how about we just make a politics board?

what the forget this is still actually going

what the forget this is still actually going
no unova just wants attention from me because he doesn't get any from his parents

also a subforum for politics would work out perfectly because it would make a place for tony (and others) to dump news instead of filling off topic with them and would also keep all the toxicity out of the rest of the forum

lets make being lord tony, nix, and bedpost revokeable. Sounds great to me

and would also keep all the toxicity out of the rest of the forum

i got bad news for you man