presenting a new discord: CRITIQUE CLIQUE

Author Topic: presenting a new discord: CRITIQUE CLIQUE  (Read 36720 times)

kidalex joined under two different accounts and lurked for 'blackmail' bc hes petty also

kidalex joined under two different accounts and spy for 'blackmail' bc hes petty also
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

I'd very much like to see what the Creationism Corner has to offer that other groups don't, perhaps an outlet for the gifted young artist? Maybe a zone of appreciating the finer things? A place to congregate and talk of the famous artists of history?

Whatever lies ahead in that discord I hope to see for myself, and I hope to share my artwork with the partakers of the lifestyle!

Signed,
Krupp Lancaster
im pretty sure this post is a joke but: CC offers actual constructive criticism instead of other groups where people just say "WOW NICE!!" because they're afraid of the artist being a weenie baby who doesn't want critique. also, being a weenie baby is discouraged. see: bitching and moaning about how you got banned for breaking rules.

did kidalex just get banned from a discord, evade the ban by going undercover and grabbing invite links to try and get people to raid and stuffpost, and then turn around and try and focus the attention on the people in the server as if they're the weird ones? what the stuff is going on? i can't tell if he genuinely thinks he's done nothing wrong or if he doesn't care that he did

kidalex when did you turn so sour

i left the group after being a (((gold member))) because i despised the way you moderated the discord. I came back not too later because i thought i would give it a second chance. i posted a funny nsfw image in a nsfw channel and got red membered. no warning whatsoever. you have like 20 different text channels and none of them made sense. the entire discord was moderated like a north korean boot camp and if one thing was out of place someones hand had to be slapped for it. some people were even given warnings as soon as they joined, what a friendly way to greet them, right? nobody liked the way you moderated it and im gonna assume that why you dont run it anymore

i don't run it anymore because i have two jobs and am trying to get into a good college,

theres 16 channels right now and there were even less at the time you were here

users that get warned upon joining were usually people that wouldn't fit in anyways due to immediately stuffposting and disregarding the rules

in the entire time the server has been up, through 2 head memberships, there's not even 10 permanently banned users, and discussion and content sharing is thriving

you always get a warning unless it's obvious a warning isn't needed (for example if you come into a chat and immediately upon joining, stuffpost in the wrong place, which makes you seem like you're intending to raid)

feel free to keep trying to paint yourself as the vindicated rebel against the mentally ill north korean dictator though, i won't stop you

I'd very much like to see what the Creationism Corner has to offer that other groups don't, perhaps an outlet for the gifted young artist? Maybe a zone of appreciating the finer things? A place to congregate and talk of the famous artists of history?

Whatever lies ahead in that discord I hope to see for myself, and I hope to share my artwork with the partakers of the lifestyle!

Signed,
Krupp Lancaster
i cant tell if this is serious

how truly pathetic do you have to be to constantly harass a community that near unanimously rejected you? are you seriously incapable of being a respectable members and instead insist on posting other's art in the front thread and using moles to dig dirt on us?

you heartily shared laughs in open chat rather than the trashcan, disrupting other people's discussion, and despite multiple warnings continued to do so. then when you were put in time out and told to chill you got all pissy and left, and that was a pretty long time ago.

even if it's a tad more relaxed you'd probably still be told to stop, but hey, if disrupting other people's conversation then being a child about it is fun, then you can keep doing that else where and we're happy that you have no intention of coming back
Lets not forget you voted me off for solely posting in the loving stuffposting channel. Have fun.

oh look, another discord which is creating drama

Lets not forget you voted me off for solely posting in the loving stuffposting channel. Have fun.
if you join an art server just to stuffpost and not post art do you belong in the art server

weren't you a part of that group that just couldn't help themselves but fight amongst each other? i know there's grimlock and whoever that other kid was

you guys bickered and targeted each other like immature children and dragged it all over the chat

that's why we voted you off, have fun <3

weren't you a part of that group that just couldn't help themselves but fight amongst each other? i know there's grimlock and whoever that other kid was

you guys bickered and targeted each other like immature children and dragged it all over the chat

that's why we voted you off, have fun <3
I wasn't fighting. Also you never said that in your "talk" with me.

I think it was nix

I think it was nix
yea im pretty certain that what happened is that nix and grimlock/weathernerd kept picking fights with each other and the resolution was just to get both parties out of there