presenting a new discord: CRITIQUE CLIQUE

Author Topic: presenting a new discord: CRITIQUE CLIQUE  (Read 36266 times)

no you havent, and your reputation is the proof

unova there's a difference between a constant stuffposter and someone who stuffposts at the right time and reason. it's like an art (one which sadly has no place for the cc :c )

we have pins that are just stuffposts, it's an art and requires good timing and context, it's even in the rules that its fine given the right context, if yours isn't wanted i wonder if it's because we're wrong or you're just not that good of a stuffposter

unova there's a difference between a constant stuffposter and someone who stuffposts at the right time and reason. it's like an art (one which sadly has no place for the cc :c )
i mean there's still a channel in there specifically for stuffposting in

we have pins that are just stuffposts, it's an art and requires good timing and context, it's even in the rules that its fine given the right context, if yours isn't wanted i wonder if it's because we're wrong or you're just not that good of a stuffposter
it was but you redmembered everyone that thought it was fine

if theres a channel dedicated to stuffposts, is it really a stuffpost?

no you havent, and your reputation is the proof
oops! my reputation

it was but you redmembered everyone that thought it was fine
tell me, did we ever redmember anyone here without multiple warnings? if you keep stuffposting after being told to stop, it's not our fault, now is it?

tell me, did we ever redmember anyone here without multiple warnings? if you keep stuffposting after being told to stop, it's not our fault, now is it?
nobody told me to stop. they didnt need to because it was like the only time i did it.

edit: and you know what it was an image i was proud of because i'm not a good drawer at all so half of me said said this is something proud i can show everyone and im sure they'll get a good laugh out of it and if some people thought it was funny id figure a few more people thought it would be funny.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 06:35:24 PM by Trogtor »

edit: and you know what it was an image i was proud of because i'm not a good drawer at all so half of me said said this is something proud i can show everyone and im sure they'll get a good laugh out of it and if some people thought it was funny id figure a few more people thought it would be funny.
u forgot to mention that u didnt get redded for posting that image itself, u got redded for actively arguing against the mod that it was legitimate nsfw art when you absolutely knew it was a stuffpost and u absolutely can do better

u forgot to mention that u didnt get redded for posting that image itself, u got redded for actively arguing against the mod that it was legitimate nsfw art when you absolutely knew it was a stuffpost and u absolutely can do better
its just a drawing why the hell are you ranking it against how much effort you think went into it

its just a drawing why the hell are you ranking it against how much effort you think went into it
idk the situation, but it sounds a lot like trog knew it was a stuffpost and intended for it to be, which is different from someone getting a different art output for the same effort input

the invite expired you dingus

idk the situation, but it sounds a lot like trog knew it was a stuffpost and intended for it to be, which is different from someone getting a different art output for the same effort input
all i can say is i wouldn't post anything without the intent of people enjoying it.

the invite expired you dingus
kidalex was using a mole to sneak in invites to the server, so we had to kill those invites
you can probably find the server yourself if you know where to look. it's not very well hidden tbh, kidalex just isn't very bright

the point i was making is that trog knew what he made was a stuffpost and he argued with the mod over how its a real nsfw piece when it was a stick figure with a richard and thats why he got redded for it, not for his truth for just 'posting a picture'
edit: and you know what it was an image i was proud of because i'm not a good drawer at all so half of me said said this is something proud i can show everyone
this entire quote is a lie if youve read sugar comics

also wanna add i also argued against the mod in that same situation and got redded because i thought trog was kidding over it and i wanted to be in on the meme, but trog made the stuffty choice of taking it seriously