Poll

Have you seen people spreading Robloxian propaganda?

Yes
38 (52.1%)
No
35 (47.9%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Robloxian propaganda?  (Read 9668 times)

Anyone who would see their 'propaganda' would have already bought Blockland. It really doesn't matter what you do with the game or whether you play it or not after Badspot has the money.

I found something that is gonna' make The Worm kick some ass.

P.S. I'm back :D
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 03:35:25 PM by Junior »

Oh, man... Not cool...

Also, download this:
http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=29296.0
Type in: http://www.roblox.com/ as a bad word that changes it to google or some other website.

Oh Robloxians, you've got some 'splainin to do.

ROBLOX is very stingy with your worlds. Unless you buy "Builders Club" you can't have more than one.

Blockland however lets you save as many builds as you want as long as your computer has the space.

Why the hell didn't you tell me where on ROBLOX you saw that?
I don't really care, but I'd like to speak to the person. Telling me about something and not telling me where I can take some action is a dumb thing to do. It's not really a problem, they like my work and I know it's mine.

yeah, got a link to that? so i watch teh chaos :D

« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 12:05:11 PM by Junior »

uh? you pointed it out... so where'd you get it?

little bit of search 'n, then a bit of surf 'n, and voila! also the guy that uploaded that made another one and called it a V2 and said the first one was not made by him

I just wanna say this. Some kid named BlocklandSucks on youtube, posted this on my profile.

hey losers how are your pathetic lives going i want to say that Blockland sucks its so hard to bad game all you do is build while having to suffer with the lagg in that stupid game i say Roblox is way better and don't forget those lots of little kids there lol go get off that stupid game called Blockland XD and play some real games. prove me wrong but show me a comment on my page calling me a ummmmm .... o yea nub noob cakes nooblet n00b XD now bye now.

Do you have any idea what MONTHLY CARD CHARGES are? Yes I understand that 1 year costs 50$, but its still a SUBSCRIPTION.
Blockland is worth it
Oh by the way, Roblox prices seem to be similar to club penguin prices