Topic too old exploiting.

Author Topic: Topic too old exploiting.  (Read 24622 times)

At this point Tony is either really dense or trolling so hard and failing
this is how he actually is but he exaggerates it/autism kicks in so it looks like trolling
either way its sad

If I were an SJW I wouldn't be partying with Mike J from postal 2 in Vegas.

are you his crossdressed stripper

I don't do that. If you believe everything someone says on the internet you'd be pretty gulliable.

no wonder they call him pusillanimous individual Boy Tony

what's your favorite brand of panties tony?

You people aren't even on loving topic with this thread.

no shame in being a trap tony 😏

You people aren't even on loving topic with this thread.
Then take your own advice:
I think this thread has served it's purpose.

I don't think we need to continue to post in here.

And really you were so petty to find a thread and bump it from over a month ago so you could be right?

Alright here's the deal, Tony. Some have said it clearly and some have only implied it, but the consensus is that if you do not bump it with anything meaningful, anything of substance, or something that contributes to the discussion, then it is meaningless, contributes nothing, and is not acceptable.

And you might be thinking, "Wow, I post meaningful posts. How dare you?"

And you'd be wrong—because it's a discussion, meaning that those that are on the receiving end of your sensitive, meaningless, whiny bullstuff are the ones that determine its value, not you. So when you have 3 or more people telling you to stop bumping in a necrobumped thread, then it has nothing to do with the fact that it's you doing it and everything to do with the notion that you considered your contentless post somehow d e s e r v e d to be in this thread and somehow the thread and the BLF community ought to feel grateful that you graced us with your presence.

No one is buying it.

And only complete noobs to the forum or you are essentially the only people who necrobump these threads for no reason. Noobs have an excuse—they know no better—they don't know what is right or wrong to do here and they do it obliviously. You have been warned so many loving times that you have no excuse.

Really, what the hell do you have to prove here? No one is buying your stuff.

Alright so everyone is in favor of topic exploiting as long as the bump stays on topic.

I think this thread has served it's purpose.

I don't think we need to continue to post in here and derail it any further.
i dont think you can just call off a drama like that

i dont think you can just call off a drama like that

He's not wrong, the thread did come to a purpose, it just took him a bit to come to an understanding as to why and when necro'ing threads is acceptable.

You're wrong. Don't know what to tell you.

Because you're saying stupid stuff like:..after Ike literally explained in the post why it isn't anywhere near stooping to his level.
The difference between you and I is that I'm not hard-headed and say objectively stupid stuff and then go and call other people stupid. Also multiple people calling you out and pointing out why your posts are stupid probably means your posts are stupid. Arguing "how is it stupid stuff exactly?" is out of the question here because your posts are stupid.
I guess.. maybe you should try thinking a little more critically and not be such an ass before posting?
They absolutely are ironic. You constantly like to bag on other people and call them handicapped but what you don't realize is that the rest of your post's content is ironically handicapped.
Nobody was bitching, I dont think? I mean, I guess you could say im bitching now because to be quite frank it's getting really old seeing you post stupid stuff with unnecessary insults.

Since you might be a little blind; there's a difference between:
Quote more than one post with me giving Tony a serious response in the past year since you are actually seriously making this claim.
How am I wrong for disagreeing with Ike on a relatively subjective subject? People can disagree without hating eachother, you know. Me and Ike used to talk a bit, he's cool, but I disagree with what he said. That's that.

Right, I'm the hard head when you're the one saying my posts are objectively stupid, I am stupid, and everyone else is telling me that. You're the only one saying it. I think you need to take a chill pill. Also what lol? "It's stupid because I think it's stupid, that question is not relevant" isn't a good answer. Yes, it is relevant, tell me how my posts are stupid and attempt to do it without petty insults. Again, please put effort into your responses.

Not sure how I am being an ass and not thinking critically exactly. At least I'm not the one poisoning the well. I'm only really seeing you make jabs at me and not backing up any of your claims. Are you purposely trying to sound as butthurt as possible?

No, it's not ironic. Insulting someone while complaining about them insulting others is hypocrisy even if it's a joke. Even then, why would you be joking with an insult but not joking when you're just calling my posts stupid/handicapped and still insulting me? Are all of your responses a joke then? Guess I shouldn't take you seriously.

I don't really see a difference (calling me blind is also an insult), both responses are just insults. You're complaining about insults while simultaneously using insults as your argument and littering your post with them. You seem to have no self awareness.

My proof is the fact you're even posting in this thread. Trolls live off attention and you're feeding the troll by replying to his thread.

He's not wrong, the thread did come to a purpose, it just took him a bit to come to an understanding as to why and when necro'ing threads is acceptable.
But that isn't what Tony's drama is about. He didn't make it about people unnecessarily bumping threads, he made it about people exploiting to bump threads.

My proof is the fact you're even posting in this thread. Trolls live off attention and you're feeding the troll by replying to his thread.

yes because when you're posting in threads you're also talking to the OP when you're replying to someone else even though they are showing that they are clearly not talking to you

loving idiot

But that isn't what Tony's drama is about. He didn't make it about people unnecessarily bumping threads, he made it about people exploiting to bump threads.
And that's what both of those posts are referring to