2 (3.4%)
Super Mario Odyssey
11 (18.6%)
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
14 (23.7%)
Doraemon 2: Nobita and the crCIA in toyland
24 (40.7%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Author Topic: The Game Awards 2017 - LIVE RIGHT NOW  (Read 16410 times)

SMO will NOT win. Just saying that because a stuffty game like PUBG is on there, and it has a massive loving audience, it will probably win. I think the switch sales numbers are around 8.5 million right now and compared to the toxicity that is the 17 million players on PUBG, I think its an obvious winner. Which is sad and makes me want to kill myself, but oh well.

It's a good example that it's all about sales and not about quality now, explains why DooM 2016 lost to Overwatch.

SMO will NOT win. Just saying that because a stuffty game like PUBG is on there, and it has a massive loving audience, it will probably win. I think the switch sales numbers are around 8.5 million right now and compared to the toxicity that is the 17 million players on PUBG, I think its an obvious winner. Which is sad and makes me want to kill myself, but oh well.
i hat e caww off duudy  it bads
onwy ntenfno mak goood gamm

i hat e caww off duudy  it bads
onwy ntenfno mak goood gamm
are you defending pubg

are you defending pubg
this is kid alex we're talking about. the kid alex. of course he'll defend stuffty virtual hunger games number twenty seven to make a jab at somebody

if pubg wins goty im gonna nuke the galaxy

I think SMO won't win due to how Nintendo fans tend to like Zelda and Mario equally, so BoTW will split the votes between them, which will give games like Persona and PUBG a chance

but lets face it, PUBG is going to win no matter what just because it's the latest meme game.

i'm here to affirm that pubg sucks massive gorilla richard

are you defending pubg
no ive never played pubg and ive heard it sucks
its that hes bitching about how "nintendo is loving epic" like always
anything is better than the switch

don't understand why people still stick with pubg after the whole stuffstorm revolving microtransactions and streamer favouritism.

from what i've heard and seen, it's just another battle royale game with horrible optimisation

why Nintendo will NOT win:
The split fans between Mario Odyssey and Breath of the Wild will decrease the votes of either one. If Mario wasn't there, Zelda would win. But your subtracting a huge pool of people if you put Zelda and Mario next to each other.

Idk about all of u guys, but COD WWII deserves that win or SW:BF2

VOTE FOR GAME OF THE YEAR 2017

The Google Survey for the BLF Awards will be up later.

Why have you done this, McJob

nintendo switch: around 300 games (only around 20 games that people actually care/know about)
ps4: around 1300 games
xbone: around 900 games
pc: god knows how many games
SEGA GENESIS: around 900 games