2 (3.4%)
Super Mario Odyssey
11 (18.6%)
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
14 (23.7%)
Doraemon 2: Nobita and the crCIA in toyland
24 (40.7%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Author Topic: The Game Awards 2017 - LIVE RIGHT NOW  (Read 16415 times)

nintendo switch: around 300 games (only around 20 games that people actually care/know about)
ps4: around 1300 games
xbone: around 900 games
pc: god knows how many games
SEGA GENESIS: around 900 games

xbox 1 - 4 years ago

ps4 - 4 years ago

switch - 9 months ago

i could also mention how all nintendos consoles are just starting to become motion control carrots

i could also mention how all nintendos consoles are just starting to become motion control carrots

I mean thats why you buy them

this is a useless comparison

the ps4 and xbox one came out 4 years before the switch

of course there are more games

lol @ the one person who voted pubg

doraemon 2 is the best game, you cannot deny it.

nintendo switch: around 300 games (only around 20 games that people actually care/know about)
ps4: around 1300 games
xbone: around 900 games
pc: god knows how many games
SEGA GENESIS: around 900 games
the forget kinda comparison is this of course consoles released 4 years ago have more games than a console released this year you mongrel

Game Awards Tomorrow
Keep in mind I'm at work tomorrow so the pre-show will be a little lighter than usual, but otherwise the show will go on at the times listed in the OP. I've got my mods selected and all the video content is ready to go.

Emote Selections
I've slimmed down this year's Game Awards emote list to just 25 options. I've added two new Kojima emotes (:kojima: and :cringe:). :k1: is now called :tomThink: and :k2: is now :tomLaugh:.

If you would like to see a return of any other E3 emotes, or have some emote suggestions, let me know.

Custom Images
This year, the Game Awards CyTube will allow custom image embedding in the chat, similar to BLF Marathons. Simply append ".pic" to the end of your image URL.

BLF Awards Delayed
Since you guys didn't nominate enough games, I'm going to have to spend some more time generating good nominations in each category, as well as the imagery for the award ceremony. Stand by for further updates.

keep super loving mario

anything is better than the switch

that comming from a kid
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 10:20:22 AM by FelipeO_O_ »

I'll have to replace one of the other emojis with this beautiful face provided by Kobewarrior.

i nominate :mads: for an emote