payday 2 megathread: one (not) down

Poll

poll

YES
16 (76.2%)
NO
5 (23.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: payday 2 megathread: one (not) down  (Read 22012 times)

PAYDAY 2™ is an action-packed, four-player co-op shooter that once again lets gamers don the masks of the original PAYDAY crew - Dallas, Hoxton, Wolf and Chains - as they descend on Washington DC for an epic crime spree.

The new CRIMENET network offers a huge range of dynamic contracts, and players are free to choose anything from small-time convenience store hits or kidnappings, to big league cyber-crime or emptying out major bank vaults for that epic PAYDAY. While in DC, why not participate in the local community, and run a few political errands?

Up to four friends co-operate on the hits, and as the crew progresses the jobs become bigger, better and more rewarding. Along with earning more money and becoming a legendary criminal comes a new character customization and crafting system that lets crews build and customize their own guns and gear.

PLAYERS:
torin - II-99
Boo Kirby - XIV-75
Marios - IV-100
16-Bit - IX-71
The GI of MA - I-81
TheScout - XXV-100

there are probably more but im not assed to check so pm me if you want to be added

« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 12:45:48 AM by torin² »

i have all the payday two letter emotes as well as a g

one day they'll release infamy 3.0

one day they'll release infamy 3.0
i wouldnt be surprised if they just added it to pd3 instead of updating the game

i uninstalled payday 2 months ago due to my hard drive being low on memory, felt the need to play it again but then realized it was 50 loving gigs

forget you almir i hope you choke on your dlc

wheres the loving switch trailer

i uninstalled payday 2 months ago due to my hard drive being low on memory, felt the need to play it again but then realized it was 50 loving gigs

forget you almir i hope you choke on your dlc
i cant wait for my harddrive to fail because it had to redownload 50gb every day for a week

everyone says they don't like the h3h3 dlc because it's becoming a meme game but overkill released a money bundle melee a while back

hippo crates.........

wheres the loving switch trailer
it will appear when you stop being a nintenyearold

aka never

why would you want to play this game on an underpowered console when it already runs like stuff on good computers

why would you want to play this game on an underpowered console when it already runs like stuff on good computers
it only runs like stuff when hackers give me free monies ;^^)))

revamped copyright facepunch 2017 please dont sue me garry newman op, put ur info below if you want to be added

Semi-Famous person comin through don't mind me

it's not even that good why is it in the game
http://www.overkillsoftware.com/games/communitysafe5/

I'm like XIV-75 so if you wanna add me to the op cool cool
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 02:41:47 AM by Bloo Kirby the 2nd »