payday 2 megathread: one (not) down

Poll

poll

YES
16 (76.2%)
NO
5 (23.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: payday 2 megathread: one (not) down  (Read 21974 times)

I pretty much only use explosions and shotguns

real payday bros remember when Framing Frame All gold was the original grind
I always preferred to stealth the first one, and then go loud the rest of the way
the apartment was such a good arena fight for shotgunning

real payday bros remember when Framing Frame All gold was the original grind. Before the cash/exp change u got like 1.5 million buckaroos. (which was BIG)
i used to stealth it with my premade and then right before we were done, we'd open up the lobby and treat two players a free 1.5m payout

Who here played before the EXP/Cash change?
i used to play payday on my ps3
god it was fun

I pretty much only use explosions and shotguns
mg]
I always preferred to stealth the first one, and then go loud the rest of the way
the apartment was such a good arena fight for shotgunning
yessss and when the snipers came out you could line up 5man oneshots because they spawned in a line on the courtyard and rooftop
something that always pissed me off though was the bug where a fusebox could get disabled without a policeman even being near, making a achievement virtually impossible to get

i used to play payday on my ps3
god it was fun
i wish they updated it more ): but i can imagine its quite difficult to have frequent updates on a console

holy stuff me and another random guy were treated to an overkill pro job framing frame stealth payout

not sure if i was there before the xp/cash change but i was there before the stealth change
i think the stealth change was simultaneous if not before the EXP/cash change

next year of college is internships and im going to try and land one at Starbreeze and maybe ill be able to work on payday 3!! (thats the dream)

next year of college is internships and im going to try and land one at Starbreeze and maybe ill be able to work on payday 3!! (thats the dream)
are you going to move to sweden or are you already swede

are you going to move to sweden or are you already swede
i am in the netherlands rn & its pretty common to move somewhere to do ur college internships so ya i would if i got in

add a reference to blockland somewhere

payday 2 totally forgeted their theme. i don't like the murderer clubhouse thing they've got going, and goofy medieval or cowboy DLC packs don't help either. the game used to feel sorta serious, but when im playing a licensed EDM artist heist while a yakuza guy screams with a katana and i level up 30 times at the end, i know that im not playing the same game i bought.

payday 2 totally forgeted their theme. i don't like the murderer clubhouse thing they've got going, and goofy medieval or cowboy DLC packs don't help either. the game used to feel sorta serious, but when im playing a licensed EDM artist heist while a yakuza guy screams with a katana and i level up 30 times at the end, i know that im not playing the same game i bought.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yvKXUbxj0U

i just got a stuffty looking legendary skin

i just got a stuffty looking legendary skin
which one
i also got a stuffty legendary
i got every skin in communist safe 5 for making that mediocre gruber skin

ok im coming back to payday 2 after last playing it before saving kento what the forget is happening

ok im coming back to payday 2 after last playing it before saving kento what the forget is happening
3rd crimefest
ethan and hila are becoming characters you can get, maybe released this fest
payday 3 has been in development