payday 2 megathread: one (not) down

Poll

poll

YES
16 (76.2%)
NO
5 (23.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: payday 2 megathread: one (not) down  (Read 22072 times)

@your edit

calmer than u

I'm just being critical about this shift and change for Payday 2 which had updates that were very content driven. It's cool that they show ambition to keep the game going with Payday 3, Payday 2 for Switch and The Raid in development/maintenance. But it's jarring to find these updates providing so little content, to the point where grandstanding this thing is pointless. I'm admittedly disapproving of their decisions, but I'm still calm about the situation. But I didn't know being critical with OVERKILL showing little to no improvement after dropping their publisher, 505 Games, which was apparently the reason for their downfall during that time of development, was the equivalent of being mad or infuriated with them.

I would post Badspot's meme on the issue, but that has been beaten so far into the ground that posting it feels like beating a dead horse and acting like a broken record.

from a game design standpoint payday 2 is loving awful, but i cant stop playing

holy stuff this update came out of absolutely nowhere, gave us a good weapon, a fun heist, made LMGs, the minigun, and the MP5 viable, and actually has story spoilers

damn this makes up for the h3h3 thing

apologies fellas, lets get to work

just reset my progress and bought ultimate edition upgrade, anyone wanna heist?

spoiler, highlight and right click with caution

bane dead?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!

BAIN!!
THE CODES DON'T WORK!!!!!!
WHAT DO WE DO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
BAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Metal Gear Solid game over theme plays*
Bain?
BAIN can you hear me?
Bain?
BAIN?
BAAAAAAAAAAIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNN

Switch version confirmed February 27th, should I get into Payday 2, what should I know before going in??