payday 2 megathread: one (not) down

Poll

poll

YES
16 (76.2%)
NO
5 (23.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: payday 2 megathread: one (not) down  (Read 21542 times)

http://payday.wikia.com/wiki/Injector

No stuff Sherlock, but I never knew it was called an "epipen".

also infamy 3 baby

Congratulations! 22 infamies to go!

slow and steady wins the race

>infamy 0
>1k hours
>OD Mask
i reset 3 times and then got OD mask at level 100-0

infamy 5 was my highest

heres my page http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hootaloo/stats/PAYDAY2?tab=achievements

real payday bros remember when Framing Frame All gold was the original grind. Before the cash/exp change u got like 1.5 million buckaroos. (which was BIG)
i used to stealth it with my premade and then right before we were done, we'd open up the lobby and treat two players a free 1.5m payout

Who here played before the EXP/Cash change?
back when it took eons reaching lvl 100
and who here played the beta? I still have the mask+pattern+scope from the criminal edition to get beta access

(srry for bragging btw this is my only achievement in life)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 07:43:23 AM by hootaloo »

i reset 3 times [...]

infamy 5 was my highest [...]

Why?! Did you reset before infamy increased to 25 or what?

Why?! Did you reset before infamy increased to 25 or what?
mmhh. i reset once before the EXP change to be the same level as my ex, i reset once to wipe cheat money (not self-inflicted), and i reset once because i wanted to start from scratch with my duo and then start OD

ive always played payday 2 for the achievements, im not a big fan of grinding, so even after the duration got shortened, i never really wanted to go for max infamy and wasnt attached to my level, especially when the only mask i wanted from the set was one you could get at Infamy 2

hey lets share some FBI files

the commando was my DW weapon back when DW just came out, and the rattlesnake with silencer + silencer perks was my main OVK kit
speaking of DW, my Watchdogs DW achievement is actually cheated with noclip hacks back when i wanted to explore the Pd2 maps. (I found out Framing Frame had all the vaults spawned regardless if it opened or not and i wanted to see if you could loot from closed vaults)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 09:52:58 AM by hootaloo »

i mostly used the JP36 from when i got the game to like 2016 and i used the predator before i bought the shotgun pack
as of late ive been using the car4 and the 57 in a dodge build, but akimbo crosskills are fun too

i have no clue whats going on with the mask list because i dont think i have any of those, also the only 1down heists ive succeeded in were rats and bank heist
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 10:57:36 AM by torin² »

http://steamcommunity.com/id/tehdoge
XXV-100 because i have no life

25 martinis personally enjoyed

who here remembers when hoxton breakout was the stuff instead of a grind-me-for-infamy heist
yeah

real payday bros remember when Framing Frame All gold was the original grind. Before the cash/exp change u got like 1.5 million buckaroos. (which was BIG)
i used to stealth it with my premade and then right before we were done, we'd open up the lobby and treat two players a free 1.5m payout
i only stealthed that stuff once in a pub lobby, i forgetin' miss pro jobs

shoutout to thescout for dropping in and helping me with big oil

Who here played before the EXP/Cash change?
back when it took eons reaching lvl 100
holy stuff me and another random guy were treated to an overkill pro job framing frame stealth payout

not sure if i was there before the xp/cash change but i was there before the stealth change