payday 2 megathread: one (not) down

Poll

poll

YES
16 (76.2%)
NO
5 (23.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: payday 2 megathread: one (not) down  (Read 21553 times)

I am going to start play being this game again, but I am reset my account for an refreshing
you should have just went infamous instead

you should have just went infamous instead
well I haven't reset atm, I am still installing the game, so I might go infamous

has anyone tried payday 2 VR?

I really wanted VR before, but now I want it lots more just to try it on this.

i love playing payday 2 vr

honestly, payday seems better as a vr game than an actual game. like, it should have been a vr game this entire time. if it could just go back into time and start out as a vr game instead it would make more sense

the cops are slow in pc, but for vr they are a good speed

Wtf it's coming to the Switch with a timed-exclusive heister

How will One Down builds ever recover?
its actually not too bad, because usually when someone is swan, youre already there to rez.
im pretty sure this is a nerf against purposely downing to clear (my duo used the rapid fire rocket launcher for this when we got the mask)

its actually not too bad, because usually when someone is swan, youre already there to rez.
im pretty sure this is a nerf against purposely downing to clear (my duo used the rapid fire rocket launcher for this when we got the mask)

Is no one going to mention that the Rocket Launchers and the Thanatos got pretty massive damage buffs?

Is no one going to mention that the Rocket Launchers and the Thanatos got pretty massive damage buffs?
i mean they were always op but 3k damage thanatos is welcome in my book

i mean they were always op but 3k damage thanatos is welcome in my book
silencer skills for that extra 30% tho

is there any threshold that actually requires that much damage?
does that 30% from silencing let you one body shot dozers you wouldn't have normally been able to?