Author Topic: Catalonia's independence movement died before it started  (Read 27560 times)

nah it's being a pro-eu american that really made him handicapped

Do you actually have a debilitating disease that prevents you from thinking like a rational human being?
Did you send him death threats tho?

Did you send him death threats tho?

No. He is referring to my super serious posts about how I want to kill every communist, gay person, and australian.

No. He is referring to my super serious posts about how I want to kill every communist

Equal distribution of aggression and hostility for all

No. He is referring to my super serious posts about how I want to kill every communist, gay person, and australian.

is he all three

and Catalans aren't seceding so they can own slaves so relevance???

"secession is ok but only when i agree with their moral standards"

"slavery is ok because all morality is relative"

As little as 6 months ago I wouldn't have even asked but now I honestly wouldn't put that sort of stupid beyond you

are you even trying

Yeah, no one said that, you stupid forget

and Catalans aren't seceding so they can own slaves so relevance???

So do people who advocate for slavery not deserve to have their own sovereign nation then?

As little as 6 months ago I wouldn't have even asked but now I honestly wouldn't put that sort of stupid beyond you

Someones upset that their stuffty prison island is going to be cleansed.

are you even trying
is kearn?
he's defending the CSA's right to secede based on the fact that slavery isn't objectively wrong

it's okay to secede from a country that is violating your human rights and it is okay to invade a country that is violating human rights en masse.
because human rights are infallible and law is not.

So do people who advocate for slavery not deserve to have their own sovereign nation then?
people who advocate oppression of other people don't deserve anything lol

is kearn?
he's defending the CSA's right to secede based on the fact that slavery isn't objectively wrong
Have you even seen my response to your stuffty argument?