Catalonia's independence movement died before it started

Author Topic: Catalonia's independence movement died before it started  (Read 27548 times)

hey man 300 somalians aren't even worth a big metal statue to you so what do you care

Some Somalians are worth more then others.

africa is an undeveloped stuffhole, sending foreign workers alleviates that and helps them build up better services for themselves. do you think the ebola doctors stayed there permanently or something?
no, building schools for african children makes them lazy. make the children build it on their day off from the cocoa fields!

damn tru

hey man 300 somalians aren't even worth a big metal statue to you so what do you care

300 uneducated useless somalians aren't worth the cultural history of one of the world's most iconic loving landmarks you're right
If CIA sat me down next to two buttons and said one will blow up 300 somalis and the other will blow up the Eiffel Tower I'm not gonna be one remembered as the guy who blew up the Eiffel Tower

Also, nice deflection numb nuts

africa is an undeveloped stuffhole, sending foreign workers alleviates that and helps them build up better services for themselves. do you think the ebola doctors stayed there permanently or something?

No it does not

damn tru

However Ethiopians are worth more then all sub Saharans. They are the true kangz.

Being Coptic is a nice touch too.

Care to elaborate?

You mean I have to explain to you how providing free everything to underdeveloped areas leads to a lack of development?

They are the true kangz.

They are not kings.

Their souls are kings.

You mean I have to explain to you how providing free everything to underdeveloped areas leads to a lack of development?

Oh loving wow, you know what, I'm not even going to bother arguing with this point here. If this is your conclusion on the matter, you have literally no hope. Good luck with your opinions, man.

QFT!!

because having a healthy population with good infrastructure in place lets them use those tools to build up even stronger, look at south africa

300 uneducated useless somalians aren't worth the cultural history of one of the world's most iconic loving landmarks you're right
If CIA sat me down next to two buttons and said one will blow up 300 somalis and the other will blow up the Eiffel Tower I'm not gonna be one remembered as the guy who blew up the Eiffel Tower
ah yes, human worth is based on usefulness. you're a class act. do you support experiments on the elderly and the mentally ill? they're useless, after all.

because having a healthy population with good infrastructure in place lets them use those tools to build up even stronger, look at south africa

Do you really want to look at South Africa as an example of African development

ah yes, human worth is based on usefulness.

what value have you contributed to the world nonnel

what value have you contributed to the world nonnel

He is almost a convincing trap

He is almost a convincing trap
one day i'll be convincing. if everyone believes in me.