Author Topic: Catalonia's independence movement died before it started  (Read 27564 times)

loving christ when I helped create the AIDs virus it was meant to fix the ooga booga population crises but nooo those loving gays had to spread it to the west and it STILL didn't stop africans from constantly stuffting out kids until they died.

if you guys are talking this badly about foreign aid now i cant wait for the space colonization era to hit

don't talk badly about the congo or i'll cut your hands off.

if you guys are talking this badly about foreign aid now i cant wait for the space colonization era to hit

Yeah I can't wait until humans colonize some mineral-rich planet then send nothing but food and medicine but no means of production or ways to ensure its a self-sustaining colony
Coolbeans

I'm standing on the ground you guys just keep digging yourselves into deep stuff

It's pretty loving shaky ground, mate. You've walked onto a fault line and yet still can't feel the ground go beneath you.

Yeah I can't wait until humans colonize some mineral-rich planet then send nothing but food and medicine but no means of production or ways to ensure its a self-sustaining colony
Coolbeans
are you implying that mars would get no food or medicine caches if we sent people to live in a community? there's no way to ensure they live either with the... you know... 3-8 minute wait for light to get there

It's shaky ground because you guys have been digging more holes than Stanley Yelnats

are you implying that mars would get no food or medicine caches if we sent people to live in a community? there's no way to ensure they live either with the... you know... 3-8 minute wait for light to get there

No you dipstuff I'm alluding to the situation in Africa pay attention

I'm standing on the ground you guys just keep digging yourselves into deep stuff
:thonkang:

No you dipstuff I'm alluding to the situation in Africa pay attention
would you willingly move to africa or fly an airplane every few months to help upwards of 65 nations expand when its a tropical area full of diseases where people are known to come back with parasites and other stuff
or would you rather not do that and simply help the people who are already there (lots of white people live in africa already - they build stuff and try to help people) by sending food and medicine when you already have your own problems to deal with

choose one

to pull yourself up by your bootstraps you need to have bootstraps first
(not that "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" is actually a good brown townogy to make because it's physically impossible)

to pull yourself up by your bootstraps you need to have bootstraps first
(not that "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" is actually a good brown townogy to make because it's physically impossible)

This is the argument I've been making this entire time whatthe fucu