Author Topic: Catalonia's independence movement died before it started  (Read 27547 times)

You can take away from that quote whatever you want, it's not like anyone is going to side with a fascist unless they themselves are a fascist.

Except no one here is siding with fascists so congrats you look like a loving idiot pt 50

Hey, it's not my fault you decided to use this topic as a soapbox for your fascist narratives. I'm just calling it like I see it.

Yeah well maybe the blind shouldn't be calling things as they see it since they can't see loving stuff

Yeah well maybe the blind shouldn't be calling things as they see it since they can't see loving stuff
woah, that was one epic smackdown bro

when you have to explain ur burn it's just not a good burn

If I was blind and still responding coherently, I'd be paying even more attention to the words as written with how blind-accessible computers function.

Maybe if you fascists didn't spend so much time distancing themselves from minorities, you'd be able to learn how the blind lifestyle works in the modern age.

>white genocide theory
>unironic belief in pizzagate
>vague, nebulous references to blindness and 'opening eyes'

all we need now is some 9/11 trutherism and chemtrails and you'll be hitting internet conspiracy theorism on all cylinders

removingwhitepeoplebecausethe yarewhiteisn'ttribal.exe

removingwhitepeoplebecausetheyarewhiteisn'ttribal.exe
nobody is doing that though

Maybe if you fascists didn't spend so much time distancing themselves from minorities, you'd be able to learn how the blind lifestyle works in the modern age.

I am loving black and live in a majority minority loving city what are you even talking about anymore
Someone get a bobby pin and press Ike's reset button he's lost his stuff

>white genocide theory
>unironic belief in pizzagate
>vague, nebulous references to blindness and 'opening eyes'

all we need now is some 9/11 trutherism and chemtrails and you'll be hitting internet conspiracy theorism on all cylinders

More disingenuous argumentation from SeventhSandbitch

SeventhSandbitch
unoriginal. people came up with that ten years ago when I first made this handle

I am loving black and live in a majority minority loving city what are you even talking about anymore

You keep alluding to your race like it means anything to me. I'm not some lowlife tribal who thinks that I should fall in line with your stufflery because you just happen to be black, I'm addressing your character based on your actions and words, not by nebulous facets like the color of your skin. You keep spouting this bullstuff and then backpedaling like mad and falling back on things like this when you get even the most minimal resistance.

Maybe you should spend more time in that majority minority loving city you're in and figure out how the world actually works, because it's increasingly clear as time goes on you're completely out of touch with that reality.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 01:54:24 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

Except no one here is siding with fascists so congrats you look like a loving idiot pt 50
you are tho