red spy's quantity over quality stupidity tactic

Author Topic: red spy's quantity over quality stupidity tactic  (Read 14023 times)

that doesn't matter. his point was your history only shows you pick on the wrong characters yourself all the time, so you really have little say in that matter
clique has arrived to preach on their self conceived moral high ground oh whatever will i do

red spy is my bro because hes damn chill and pretty forgetin funny, but his mid-argument tactic is something i despise for the same reason that i hated insert name's here tendency of doing the same thing
pretty much how i see it. it's not just him but it is really annoying.

You can do better than him tbh drydress, it's not worth associating with red aspie
nah hes cool

clique has arrived to preach on their self conceived moral high ground oh whatever will i do
i mean the only thing you're doing is acting like a child throwing their bottle out of the cradle as usual

yeah he's an annoying cunt with little to offer but garbage banter. a forum heckler not worth 2 cents.

i mean the only thing you're doing is acting like a child throwing their bottle out of the cradle as usual
who attacked who here

If you’re going to drama someone for stuffposting in political threads Nonnel and ESPECIALLY Leasuresuit are far more worthy candidates

anyone who makes witty and annoying arguments is handicapped in my book but this doesn't excuse me from making a relevant drama about red spy

anyone who makes witty and annoying arguments is handicapped in my book but this doesn't excuse me from making a relevant drama about red spy
yea i agree that it’s super annoying, the difference is my opinion is that red spy is hardly the worst offender

maybe you're right, but this drama isn't about the others

They've also not done anything as recent as Red Spy to warrant stirring up drama

i wish he wasnt such an starfish all the time

just because he offends your reddit sensibilities doesnt mean he's a bad guy. you'll learn that in time kiddos

You can do better than him tbh drydress, it's not worth associating with red aspie

i don't like what this post implies

he's only rude to me whenever i talk about complicated social issues

I kinda like how Ike flouts not ever being banned as this huge deal. No one but you gives a stuff dude