red spy's quantity over quality stupidity tactic

Author Topic: red spy's quantity over quality stupidity tactic  (Read 13973 times)

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=144077;sa=showPosts

i really don't know if i can bring up any key examples because 95% of his posts are pure of these unnecessary and obnoxious tones where he comes off as pretentious, annoying, or literally just a complete starfish.

like, what exactly are you trying to accomplish here red spy, with low-end stuffposting like this? it's nothing new that nearly everyone is sick of how you're slewing threads with your gnarly one-liners and incoherent garbage, not to mention how lazy, sluggish, and slow you are with your posts and responses. why are you not taking the hint that people would appreciate that you take some criticism like an actual grown person and grow up for once? are you afraid that you will get stuff on if you don't be obedient to mob mentality or something?

i'm not a creep.........
nix maybe once in a while you should practice what you preach

whenever you're vulnerable to criticism, you will either just refuse to respond to people that actually have a point or you're going to play their entire argument off as a sarcastic meme because several reasons: you're trying to get along with people here when, in actuality, they think you're acting like complete garbage and they are not pusillanimous individualfooting around. OR, you're going to throw it back to people because they had a history of idiocy too, when that's not even relevant to the situation whatsoever. this is literally childish of you, own up to it dude.

you react to people's posts on what you think is stupid with sometimes a reaction image with giving little or no value at all to why you think so, or you make witty comebacks because you're better off following the herd and just simply say "you're loving stupid" or "this is wrong" without backing anything up to help the arguer or claimer here, and all that on an image too. keep in mind i personally have always hated stuff like this where people would just throw in a reaction image because they think something is wrong with someone's comment or post, because it just provides no help whatsoever. i can see why that reacting with images are done in obvious situations, but this stuff is either just piling your loving post count, or you're just being unhelpful as forget to other people.

great can you forget off
veri's posts are making me feel more and more handicapped every time i read them

you're always making needlessly hostile and vain comments that make people think you're actually a richardweed, and they may as well take your posts with a grain of salt if you're just going to resort to this. it's posts like these that really make me wonder how do you talk to people in real life. i'm actually serious. how exactly are you sociable carrying these sorts of moods that just make you completely dismiss people off with short playground insults? what makes you think the ability to get on your high horse is to just basically flip a middle finger to people with a little "can you forget off" if you are trying to act like you matter or he ruined your fun in this case?

i could even list more on how you're not only a low-end stuffposter, vanilla mob-mentality follower, useless arguer and even at most a really hostile person, but you're also an emotionless robot that just posts every single day. it's really saddening that a third of these forums are alive because you keep making these useless, simple, and dumb posts on just about all the threads you visit on in each forum. the only special thing on why this deserves one entire drama is because you've been doing this for at least a year straight, and it's no wonder why people consider you useless anymore even if they are the dumb ones at fault here. your posts don't provide any more value than the people you respond to, your reaction images are not funny, and your flawed arguments and fallacies are just unbearably stupid they may as well carry as much value as to when master matthew posts at all.

i dont like, explicitly dislike red spy. he doesnt take the forum very seriously and i cant blame him for that all the time. what is a load of stuff though is when he'll enter a serious discussion like he has a stake in it and then back out as soon as someone challenges his view. like, decide whether or not you want to participate.

i dont see why you in included his replies to my posts because they were legit autistic late night stuff which i regret posting
but they so provide great examples for the type of stuff you're talking about though.

i dont see why you in included his replies to my posts because they were legit autistic late night stuff which i regret posting

people can be stupid, but the problem is when you're replying to a stupid person and your response is actually just as stupid as the person's post you're replying to.

the occasional joking around and friendly banter is fine because lets be honest literally everyone here does it

what annoys me are the one-liners or sometimes even one-worders like:
zinger
in response to people's serious posts. i mean i had a debate mindset at at time and posts like these throw me off because like well is he just playing around or is it one of those posts again?

like my post in context of that quote wasnt really intricate or anything but i've seen it done many times with people who take time to present thought-out arguments/discussion. it's just annoying

i ended up not responding to most of this because it's just a really aggressive sounding rant that's repeated over and over

it's posts like these that really make me wonder how do you talk to people in real life. i'm actually serious. how exactly are you sociable carrying these sorts of moods that just make you completely dismiss people off with short playground insults?

yes because everyone knows if you talk stuff on the internet that means you act the exact same way in a real social setting. believe it or not i actually talk like a normal person most of the time. i know that's pretty hard to believe since this drama is structured to sound like i'm incapable of writing a sentence without using 12 reaction memes and a slew of one liners. do you go around to everyone you don't like irl and write a wall of text about them?

but you're also an emotionless robot that just posts every single day.

i can't tell if you were trying to come up with something that didn't involve a straight insult like you've been doing already or not, but i have a really hard time trying to figure out what this sentence means. does me posting every day piss you off somehow? did my 19 posts a day come to your house and forget your mom? or do you think i massively stuffpost all day every day without stop?

and it's no wonder why people consider you useless anymore even if they are the dumb ones at fault here.

you keep talking about these "people" like it's like hundreds of guys that just think i'm a piece of stuff. in reality it's probably like five dudes. i don't think most people have a strong opinion on me one way or the other and you trying to extrapolate them into the forum at large is loving stupid.

next time you're writing a drama don't take 661 to get to your point. i don't think i could stay pissed off at somebody long enough to type that much if i tried. it's really inefficient

the occasional joking around and friendly banter is fine because lets be honest literally everyone here does it

what annoys me are the one-liners or sometimes even one-worders like:in response to people's serious posts. i mean i had a debate mindset at at time and posts like these throw me off because like well is he just playing around or is it one of those posts again?

like my post in context of that quote wasnt really intricate or anything but i've seen it done many times with people who take time to present thought-out arguments/discussion. it's just annoying

your post was nothing more than a gotcha question that wasn't worth answering, which i can back up with the fact that nobody responded to it

#freespy he did nothing wrong...

#freespy he did nothing wrong...

i have my punished red spy avatar all ready and everything

your post was nothing more than a gotcha question that wasn't worth answering, which i can back up with the fact that nobody responded to it
Or maybe, and hear me out on this...
maybe no one responded because it was just loving posted

i  ended up not responding to most of this because it's just a really aggressive sounding rant that's repeated over and over

is it because its a drama about you

is it because its a drama about you

no it's because the op is really repetitive rant that can be summed up with 'red spy stuffposts too much and he's also rude'. boom, just saved you 652 words

lol

This man is quite clearly a commie spy, why else would the forgeter have "red spy" in their name? I will destroy Red Spy.