red spy's quantity over quality stupidity tactic

Author Topic: red spy's quantity over quality stupidity tactic  (Read 14013 times)

it really all depends on what your trying to get out of it

example: if i'm trying to build a house quickly I will use modTer - but if I am trying to build a house that looks nice I use other bricks to give it more detail

quantity over quality can usually be boiled down to the amount of time someone is willing to give up for said cause
this isn't really relevant, we're talking about his posts on the BLF

he can be a dipstuff in politics but i still love him and i don't know why

...had no one noticed I was using one of his own defenses as my own to show you that it's a handicapped defense? I literally copy pasted word for word something he had said in this exact thread. Jesus christ

sorry this is planet earth, not mars.

oh my god gimme a pizza pie with a bit of /support on it please

oh my god gimme a pizza pie with a bit of /support on it please

of course you would support this

bump because how he argues is just evaporated brain cells:

if people don't say they don't like me i don't care about them
you're like one of the two people that keep complaining about me. if i'm bugging you that much get the post blocker dude
i see nothing wrong with this
"isps would throttle people"
"why would they do that if they still want customers"
"ajit pai is bad looking >:("

If you’re going to drama someone for stuffposting in political threads Nonnel and ESPECIALLY Leasuresuit are far more worthy candidates

If you’re going to drama someone for stuffposting in political threads Nonnel and ESPECIALLY Leasuresuit are far more worthy candidates

Yes, take insight on the forum from the guy who got permanently banned from it

alien kike needs a drama
Understatment of the century

Yes, take insight on the forum from the guy who got permanently banned from it
I didn’t get banned on any of my accounts for stuffposting in political threads

I didn’t get banned on any of my accounts for stuffposting in political threads
that doesn't matter. his point was your history only shows you pick on the wrong characters yourself all the time, so you really have little say in that matter

red spy is my bro because hes damn chill and pretty forgetin funny, but his mid-argument tactic is something i despise for the same reason that i hated insert name's here tendency of doing the same thing

red spy is my bro because hes damn chill and pretty forgetin funny, but his mid-argument tactic is something i despise for the same reason that i hated insert name's here tendency of doing the same thing
You can do better than him tbh drydress, it's not worth associating with red aspie