red spy's quantity over quality stupidity tactic

Author Topic: red spy's quantity over quality stupidity tactic  (Read 14046 times)

he does a few annoying things sometimes and is occasionally a dumbass but not nearly enough to make me hate him

he does a few annoying things sometimes and is occasionally a dumbass but not nearly enough to make me hate him
yup thats redspy

I don't really like him tbh, but all at the same time, I don't agree with a lot of the things in this drama either.

red spy seems like a chill enough guy. jumping into arguments to say "gottem" is pretty annoying though

never exactly said he himself is complete dumbass, i am completely aware he's got his normal times. this drama is only talking about whenever he's responding to stupid people or when he's debating, that's loving handicapped.

tbh he isn't that bad
sure he can be an starfish sometimes but hes pretty funny

yes because everyone knows if you talk stuff on the internet that means you act the exact same way in a real social setting. believe it or not i actually talk like a normal person most of the time. i know that's pretty hard to believe since this drama is structured to sound like i'm incapable of writing a sentence without using 12 reaction memes and a slew of one liners. do you go around to everyone you don't like irl and write a wall of text about them?

i knew you were gonna make this argument. it's not even about the difference between an internet personality or a real life personality, it's about how express yourself via what you say or do, regardless of where you are at. that's not a difference between your personality in general. how you word it will come off as a lot of tones to some people, but that's completely different to personalities on each side. i'm sure you are a normal person, so why can't you act like that when you're in arguments in the forums?

i can't tell if you were trying to come up with something that didn't involve a straight insult like you've been doing already or not, but i have a really hard time trying to figure out what this sentence means. does me posting every day piss you off somehow? did my 19 posts a day come to your house and forget your mom? or do you think i massively stuffpost all day every day without stop?

why do you straightly assume that i'm automatically an angry person here trying to write "insults"? this is literally badspot's "is this person handicapped?" comic all over again. i'm straightforwardly criticizing at how you continuously post without any sugarcoating on it, i am allowed to do that. "emotionless robot human being" is a name that figuratively explains how you are just making less quality posts than more quality posts.

you keep talking about these "people" like it's like hundreds of guys that just think i'm a piece of stuff. in reality it's probably like five dudes. i don't think most people have a strong opinion on me one way or the other and you trying to extrapolate them into the forum at large is loving stupid.

i label "people" as only a few guys or a group of people, because it's no coincidence that there's people that are sick of your stuff here in the forums. i can see why not many people have a strong opinion on you, and i still obviously understand you can actually be for once a sensible human being that can respond to people normally, maybe argues properly if you're feeling good. i wanted to focus on how you act when you're either calling someone out for being handicapped or how you're in really controversial arguments, because those times, you really need to stop on that for once in a while. that's why i made the drama.

believe me, i've had my fair share of that as well, but i try to lay off on it and i don't make more than 5 posts in under like 3 minutes.

so, like i said, why can't you advocate for that more? the other side of your posts are annoying and obnoxious, why not go for that route dude? if you wanted a less aggressive attempt at me criticizing you, how's that for a change?

next time you're writing a drama don't take 661 to get to your point. i don't think i could stay pissed off at somebody long enough to type that much if i tried. it's really inefficient

again with the assumption that i'm the "angry dude" here because i decided to bring effort and context to my OP. is this really how you counter-argue someone who decides to at least explain to you what you are doing and why it's considered stupid? i made a drama on master matthew and i don't hate on him, i just think his posts are moronic. i never "hate" on forumers anymore but more-so get irritated on people.

keep in mind i'm not trying to label you as some complete village idiot with this entire drama, and if it did come off as that then that is my fault. i just consider your posts to be unnecessarily toxic in specific cases, and i'm trying to tell you and other people that.

doublepost, but disregard the first paragraph. red spy has a point there, so i agree that i shouldn't have implied that point.

he can be a dipstuff in politics but i still love him and i don't know why

this drama is literally a tumor developing inside ops head

lol what

this is the same kind of stupid stuff posts OP is talking about

this is the same kind of stupid stuff posts OP is talking about
^

kinda looks like you're either here to stuff on him or throw a quirky remake out

at least red spy's disagreement is a lot better than what you're saying here i can tell you that

thanks for proving my point

How do you seriously expect us to reply to this? It's a million or more words of you basically just saying that red's a basic bitch and he's not good at politics. The latter describes pretty much everyone on this forum, and the first isn't even drama-worthy.

kott for the love of god learn what being concise means

why do you straightly assume that i'm automatically an angry person here trying to write "insults"? this is literally badspot's "is this person handicapped?" comic all over again. i'm straightforwardly criticizing at how you continuously post without any sugarcoating on it, i am allowed to do that. "emotionless robot human being" is a name that figuratively explains how you are just making less quality posts than more quality posts.

the last time i checked straightforwardly criticizing doesn't include calling somebody garbage and "richardweed"what the forget does that even meanover and over. you actually have to be somewhat substantive, and the only thing i see brought up is six posts out of my 16,747, two of which are pictures. not sugarcoating something isn't the same thing as sounding like a rooster and not understanding what being concise means. learn the difference

again with the assumption that i'm the "angry dude" here because i decided to bring effort and context to my OP. is this really how you counter-argue someone who decides to at least explain to you what you are doing and why it's considered stupid? i made a drama on master matthew and i don't hate on him, i just think his posts are moronic. i never "hate" on forumers anymore but more-so get irritated on people.

i've been under the impression that you're pissed off because no calm person slings as many insults as you did- which is ironic since this is one of the things you go after me for. nobody should write a 661 word long rant about someone. it's not a normal thing to do. like i said i don't think i could be mad at somebody to write that much even if i really tried. learn to be concise

How do you seriously expect us to reply to this? It's a million or more words of you basically just saying that red's a basic bitch and he's not good at politics. The latter describes pretty much everyone on this forum, and the first isn't even drama-worthy.

he can be a dipstuff in politics but i still love him and i don't know why

<3