Author Topic: red spy's quantity over quality stupidity tactic  (Read 13806 times)

[im.  g]https://i.imgur.com/kvcR13O.png[/img]

no it's because the op is really repetitive rant that can be summed up with 'red spy stuffposts too much and he's also rude'. boom, just saved you 652 words
bam just got a stuffpost drama kott would be banned for and every post would be a nosupport. itll add onto the pile of dramas with a profile link, text bashing you and then /discuss
good job. you would make good dramas.

bam just got a stuffpost drama kott would be banned for and every post would be a nosupport. itll add onto the pile of dramas with a profile link, text bashing you and then /discuss
dude do you like proofread before you hit post

i'm not gonna pretend like i know what this means

what did he mean by this

What he means is that if you were to post something as short as "red spy stuffposts too much and he's also rude" would count as a stuffpost. no details, no proof (although hardly any is needed for Red Spy) and everyone would most likely /nosupport because it's so ill-informed and bare

(X) is a loving friend. He seems to be an alt.
(Profile link)
/discuss

Over what kott posted, this would be riddled with nosupports and stuff. Blocky explained it better.

wait can someone give me a quick rundown

(X) is a loving friend. He seems to be an alt.
(Profile link)
/discuss

Over what kott posted, this would be riddled with nosupports and stuff. Blocky explained it better.

uh kott is timestamp

what is a load of stuff though is when he'll enter a serious discussion like he has a stake in it and then back out as soon as someone challenges his view. like, decide whether or not you want to participate.
This is more or less what I think too. He's one of quite a people here who use stuffposting as a defense. It's pretty cowardly to not even be able to own your opinion.

red spy seems like a chill enough guy. jumping into arguments to say "gottem" is pretty annoying though

he's okay
my opinion of him is mostly this:
red spy seems like a chill enough guy. jumping into arguments to say "gottem" is pretty annoying though

he does a few annoying things sometimes and is occasionally a dumbass but not nearly enough to make me hate him