red spy's quantity over quality stupidity tactic

Author Topic: red spy's quantity over quality stupidity tactic  (Read 13804 times)

its quite le xd fune when he says 'are you handicapped' to anyone he doesn't agree with

its quite le xd fune when he says 'are you handicapped' to anyone he doesn't agree with
are you handicapped?

your post was nothing more than a gotcha question that wasn't worth answering, which i can back up with the fact that nobody responded to it

uh what the forget

your post was nothing more than a gotcha question that wasn't worth answering, which i can back up with the fact that nobody responded to it

💡

yes he certainly is
FINALLY SOMEONE ANSWERED MY QUESTION!!!!!!!

ive been asking this for the 5 years ive been here and nobody has answered!!!

Kott if you've ever played eu4 you would know that quantity is a vastly superior idea group to quality. I think red spy is onto something.

what are you talking about
did you hit your head
💡
...had no one noticed I was using one of his own defenses as my own to show you that it's a handicapped defense? I literally copy pasted word for word something he had said in this exact thread. Jesus christ

i noticed but nobody can decipher it because theres no context

so the question still stands: what in blazes are you talkin about

I didn't notice that but I did notice that that sentence made zero sense in the context, and that you started this weird argument by responding to a joke

i noticed but nobody can decipher it because theres no context

so the question still stands: what in blazes are you talkin about

...had no one noticed I was using one of his own defenses as my own to show you that it's a handicapped defense? I literally copy pasted word for word something he had said in this exact thread. Jesus christ

I did and I quoted red spy

it really all depends on what your trying to get out of it

example: if i'm trying to build a house quickly I will use modTer - but if I am trying to build a house that looks nice I use other bricks to give it more detail

quantity over quality can usually be boiled down to the amount of time someone is willing to give up for said cause