red spy's quantity over quality stupidity tactic

Author Topic: red spy's quantity over quality stupidity tactic  (Read 14029 times)

calling somebody... "richardweed"

well thank god i didn't say that at all

that make people think you're actually a richardweed,

and i said you're acting like garbage, i'm not actually calling you garbage.

i've been under the impression that you're pissed off because no calm person slings as many insults as you did

literally point me to a quote where i've "slung" insults at you in this drama and only this drama, this is actually funny. the only closest to "insulting" is that i've called you a loving idiot in another thread, and yeah, that's one thing, but at this drama i'm being clear and mature about this as you are here.

nobody should write a 661 word long rant about someone. it's not a normal thing to do. like i said i don't think i could be mad at somebody to write that much even if i really tried. learn to be concise

thanks for being needlessly repetitive

your posts in this thread has so far been "why are you so angry dude" and just blindly simplifying all my arguments to "you stuffpost and you're rude", when i've said a forgetton of more than that. i've said your dumb reaciton images are unfunny and unhelpful, and i've said your posts are childish. if you continue to deconstruct that, then i'm done with you.

red spy i dont think anybody really cares that the rant was 600 whatever words. the OP is generous with explanations and context but it's honestly kind of a lazy ass straw-grabbing argument if you ask me.

the main problem here is that alot of your posts are really annoying, not the OP

well thank god i didn't say that at all

you're still calling me a richardweed, i guarantee you nobody has ever thought "yeah this red spy dude is a real richardweed" your perception about what people think of me is still you insulting me, believe it or not

and i said you're acting like garbage, i'm not actually calling you garbage.

right cause that's so different

and just blindly simplifying all my arguments to "you stuffpost and you're rude"

i was being hyperbolic when i said that but you get my point. i don't want to take five minutes to figure out 12 different ways about why i stuffpost and talk stuff too much. there are op's that are much much shorter and still get the point across

red spy i dont think anybody really cares that the rant was 600 whatever words.

i do because i don't want to read through 600 words to figure out why some random dude doesn't like my posts. the entire thing is really repetitive and if you cut 50% of it out it would sound exactly the same

When I post that much text, people call me melodramatic. Let's be consistent here.

When I post that much text, people call me melodramatic. Let's be consistent here.

yeah well you wear sandals

good point

why are you even drama'ing red when I'm the one who clearly deserves it

to be fair you post a rant thread every week

good point

why are you even drama'ing red when I'm the one who clearly deserves it

the first step to fixing a problem is admitting you have one

the first step to fixing a problem is admitting you have one

maybe once in a while you should practice what you preach

your post was nothing more than a gotcha question that wasn't worth answering, which i can back up with the fact that nobody responded to it

your post was nothing more than a gotcha question that wasn't worth answering, which i can back up with the fact that nobody responded to it
what are you talking about

did you hit your head

Blocky is mad that red noticed he was trolling someone in his drama even though he specifically pointed it out in the very first sentence of the thread

let's face it i'm very lovable