Author Topic: [BAD NEWS] Terrorists massacre 276+ people in Somalian capital using truck bomb  (Read 4930 times)

this thread is legit full of loving idiots like damn no wonder why this game is close to death because the people that populate it just act like complete friends on the internet forum instead of playing the game and actually trying to have fun. A topic that addresses a world issue literally turned into friendory because of a handicap's politically incorrect opinion, if you wanna forget around just go to 4chan's /pol board or encyclopedia dramatica
¿qué?

this thread is legit full of loving idiots like damn no wonder why this game is close to death because the people that populate it just act like complete friends on the internet forum instead of playing the game and actually trying to have fun. A topic that addresses a world issue literally turned into friendory because of a handicap's politically incorrect opinion, if you wanna forget around just go to 4chan's /pol board or encyclopedia dramatica
talk about taking it from a 1 to a 100

i can't believe there's politics in a political thread !1!111

Its not a political thread though, its a news thread about how people loving died.

Its not a political thread though, its a news thread about how people loving died.
...in a terrorist attack. Which is inherently political.

...in a terrorist attack. Which is inherently political.

Its only political because you nuts make it that way

If you wanted, I could pull up the google definition for terrorism. "Something something violence to political aims," if I recall.

If you wanted, I could pull up the google definition for terrorism. "Something something violence to political aims," if I recall.

I suppose

Deus "black lives splatter" ex

Isn't Somalia basically ancapistan? I'm honestly surprised this isn't a regular occurrence.

Its only political because you nuts make it that way

right ok

people dying is almost always political unless they die of natural causes. terrorist attacks are by definition a political issue as stated above me.

death/murder 99% of the time falls back on legislation/government, therefore politics

i mean i can understand where mouse droidz is coming from and i can agree to some extent but his post would have been better off in a thread where politics wasnt involved and it actually just devolved into a political stufffest. doesn't seem right for me or anybody to overly ridicule him

i used to have some respect for him but honestly deus ex if you value human life so little why haven't you killed yourself

I didn't say I don't value human life
I just said it's better that it's third world expendables instead of... Uh, well, you know, people that might actually have a chance to contribute something useful to life

Yeah but ban bump stocks

I just said it's better that it's third world expendables instead of... Uh, well, you know, people that might actually have a chance to contribute something useful to life

you're not wrong but you should probably phrase this to not sound like a sociopath

you're not wrong but you should probably phrase this to not sound like a sociopath

Yeah tbh that is a bit much but I never really cared to find a less abrasive way to say things so I'll just run w/ that