Author Topic: Doki Doki Literature Club meganthread i guess  (Read 17726 times)

i have literally no idea how anyone is shocked by this game
i predicted the entire thing within an hour of playing

hey forgeter thats a Good Ole Spoiler
WHOOPSIE!!!!!
not like the game is really subtle about it though

throwback to when tony was writing this exact post multiple times a day in the fallout thread

Wow op must be new to visual novels if he thinks Self Delete is the worst thing to ever happen in one.

Try playing steins gate and you'll know what real pain is like

play wadanohara if you want to know what real pain is like

can somebody give me a tl;dr

probably gonna stream playing it with friends on halloween, said friends dont know about the game.

its forgeted up.

you meet girl, insert gay anime tropes here, she kills herself

this is like every single tag on steam

i think the problem is that now this games gotten popular that anyone who plays it is gonna play it with the intent of something happening. i watched my friends play it before it got popular and we were super surprises.

i think the problem is that now this games gotten popular that anyone who plays it is gonna play it with the intent of something happening. i watched my friends play it before it got popular and we were super surprises.
even after the 6 gorillion warnings?

we had like small suspicions but we didnt think it would escalate like that

I'm like an hour and a half in, literally nothing is happening I'm about to go watch youtube videos and actually spoil myself, or maybe not idk? When does stuff happen? I was told by a friend to just go in blind and not look up loving anything, I did so, and lmfao I'm sluggishly reading and brown townyzing literally loving everything. Is yuri just gonna knife everyone I'm so lost

nothing happens people just really like the girls
the bad part is just that the game has an ending