Doki Doki Literature Club meganthread i guess

Author Topic: Doki Doki Literature Club meganthread i guess  (Read 17847 times)

one of the tags is literally "psychological horror"

wat

noedit/update:
watched some gameplay since i dont wanna forget my computer up.

lets just say uh

we shoulda nuked japan more

noedit/update:
watched some gameplay since i dont wanna forget my computer up.

lets just say uh

we shoulda nuked japan more
It's a game, not a virus. It wouldn't be on steam if it forgeted up your computer. Besides, I played it myself, it's fiJ̶̵Ứ͜S̸̡͞҉̀T̵̢͝͠Ḿ̷O̸̢͞N̵͜͜͞I͏́K҉̴͏͡A̢̕͝J̡͜͟͝U̴̷̕S̵̢Ţ͞M͝Ò͜N̷̷̨͜Ì̡̛͘͡K̷̡͘͢A҉̸̡̀J̡̀҉̕͞Ų̨̀S̸͢T҉M̨͘͞Ó̸͢͠N̴͘͟͞I̛͜K̴̨̧͞Ą͠͏͡J̶̡U͢Ś̷͝͞T̵̨̢́͜M̶̡̡͘Ǫ̸̧͡Ņ́I͜͠͝͝Ḱ̨̨͡A͡͡J̸͘͢U̧̕͟͡͠S̸͘͢͠T́̀͏M̧͠O̵̢͜N̛͟͡͝͡I̷͞K̶͡A̴J̷̛͞͝Ú̶S̷̀͡Ţ̛̀M҉̶̸͟O̶̢͜Ņ̷͢͟͏Í̷͜K̛̛̀A̸͟J̴̸̶̴̕Ư̶̛͜S͠҉̕͞T̀́͟͏M̷̧O҉N̶҉͏͢͢Į̀͢͜K̵̶A̶̧͢͜J̨̧͢͢͢U̵̸̷̕͢S̡͠͝T̸̡͡M̵̸O͘͡͡Ǹ̶̕͠I̶̢̢͡K̷̴Á̴͟͡J̧U̸̶͘͡͞S̴͏̷̵͜T̡͏̛͡M̢̕͜͢Ǫ̨̛̕N̕͠͝I͟K̸̛͟͡Á̕͢͡͡
J҉̧͝Ù̕S̸̢͝͝͞T̸̨̛͜M̷̴̸̨O̵̴̧̨Ǹ̨̧̕͢I̛K̨̡҉͏A̧͟͞͝J҉͏̢͝Ų̧͝Ś̶͘͠T̵̨Ḿ̵͢O̷̷͝҉N̸̴͜͜͠I̸̶̧͜͢Ķ̴A͏͘J̀͝Ų͏S̷T̨M͟O̡͝N̛͟I̛͝K̵A̵͠J͟҉͠U̴̢͡͝͝S̡̨͘͝T̀́̀M̶̛̛̛O̡̡̢҉͏Ǹ̸҉҉I̶̢̡̛͢K̸̶̵̨̢A҉͡J̶͡U̶S̷̵͜T͏̸̧͞M̸̕O̷̧̕N͘҉͝I͢͏̶͠K̴̡̀́͠A̡̨͞J̡͢U̸̕͏̧͟Ś̵̛̀͢Ţ̵̶͘M̛͘͜͟O̕N̶̷̨̕I̸͞Ķ̶͜͟A҉̴J̸͡͡͏U̕͡S̴̀͠͠T̸̀͟͞͝M̴҉Ǫ̵̛̀͟N̢̧Į̵̧͢K̶̷͟A͏̵J҉̕U̸̢̕͟S̨͘T͜͏͡M̀̀͢͞O̴͜҉Ņ͡Ì̶͜͠͝K̵͘̕̕A̵̛͝J̴̴̨̕͝U̴̶͝͝͠S̸̕T̵̛M̢͟͡O̡N̴̸̕Í̕͞K̴̸͝͠A͢͜͏͏
J̴̛͞͏̛Ứ̢҉̡S͏̵͞T̵̶̵̀́M̷̛͘͢Ǫ̷̷N̷̛͟͠I͢͠͠K̷̴͞A̷̡J̷͜͟U̴S̶҉T̡̡͜͜͝M͜͞Ơ̢Ņ̷͡I̴̵̵Ḱ̸̕A̵̢J̀͟Ù̸͘͞Ś́͢T̷̢̀͟M͏̸̀́͞Ǫ̷̕͜N̸I̷͜K̴A̵͢J̴̨͏͡Ù̡́S̵͘͢͡T̶̢Ḿ̢̢͟͢Ò̷N̴̨̛I̡҉̷̢K̨͘͞A҉҉̴͟J́̕͠͡U̴̢̕̕͜S̨̨̡T҉̵́͘͘M̡̛O̧̧̕͜͟Ń̸̛Í̛͢Ķ̵̨͜A̡͝J̵̴̛́͞U̷̡̨͘͡S҉̵̨͝͠T̷̸͜M̛͞O͡͝N̸̛͏̴̨I̷͏̶́K̸̸̛͡͠A̴̶̵̧J̧͘͢͡͝U͠͏S̶̸̀T҉̡͡͏҉M̶̛Ǫ̶̀̀N̷̨Ì҉K͢͡A̵҉̵J҉̴̡̧̕Ú̧͜͠Ś̢̕T̷҉̡̧M̡͜͡͝O̸̢̢͟N͏҉̛I͡͏K̶̷̵͜͞A̡̡͜͏

undertale for handicapped ironic weebs

you guys are handicapped

I'm like an hour and a half in, literally nothing is happening I'm about to go watch youtube videos and actually spoil myself, or maybe not idk? When does stuff happen? I was told by a friend to just go in blind and not look up loving anything, I did so, and lmfao I'm sluggishly reading and brown townyzing literally loving everything. Is yuri just gonna knife everyone I'm so lost
dont overbrown townyze just run as fast as u can

either away from the game or through it

im back, holy stuff. Im so glad I didn't read anything about this game. I thought it was gonna be some edgy horror game, its like a meta psychological thriller. I literally was just expecting Yuri to just stab em all or something and like some edgy demon stuff would happen, but nope. It was really interesting, I'm glad i just played it. Also I'm forgeted up and I can't go to sleep holy stuff. I wish it lasted longer though I really was so loving intrigued I was on the edge of my seat and it was so loving funny I brought my friend with me to watch me play and it was a lot of confused and shocked screaming. I really wish I could erase my memories to complete replay this game and feel the same way I did.

i don't think you finished the game. go back and try playing it again

[when satori (i think thats her name) hangs herself and you get the "THE END" that's not where the game ends. if you try to start a new game you'll uhhh... notice something. but the game is definitely not over]
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 07:39:46 AM by Trogtor »

wait for credits......dummy

i don't think you finished the game. go back and try playing it again

[when satori (i think thats her name) hangs herself and you get the "THE END" that's not where the game ends. if you try to start a new game you'll uhhh... notice something. but the game is definitely not over]
the undertale of mediocre visual novels

oh so that didn't have the "psychological horror" tag because people think it's funny to apply it to random stuff?

the undertale of mediocre visual novels
i watched my friend play it completely blind so my experience was probably as good as it gets. i guess its no surprise to anyone now that theres something wrong with the game, so now nobody can get that experience.

oh so that didn't have the "psychological horror" tag because people think it's funny to apply it to random stuff?

I was told to just download it not read anything about, according to a friend. Just downloaded it straight away and didn't read any of the stuff on the steam page. Only thing I saw was the trigger warning on startup

told my friend about this
he laughed and said he's seen so many forgeted up stuff that this is basically nothing to him

we made a parody kind of thing, here it is (not playable)

dont overbrown townyze just run as fast as u can

either away from the game or through it

nah brown townyzing all the intended writing made it 1000x better than completely rushing through stuff just to finally see some "spooky" stuff. Like spending every second to read every bit of writing may sound like a suicidal act, but I can completely confirm that psychobrown townyzing and thoroughly reading it made the experience far better, especially since it extended my gameplay a ton. It took me like 4 and a half hours to complete it versus my friends who took like one hour.