Doki Doki Literature Club meganthread i guess

Author Topic: Doki Doki Literature Club meganthread i guess  (Read 17845 times)

lol i booted up this game knowing what was going to happen but i couldnt even get through the actual anime game thing at the start i was so bored by it
i eventually ended up just spam clicking through it and even that took forever so i just moved on
a message on how to NOT play this game

I was expecting some happy stuff but ended up emotionally scarred and scared stuffless with these glitch things everytime they happens

10/10 gr8 game

man who would have thought espio would like this game HMMMMMMMMM

I had to buy a sata cable so I could connect my 360Gb drive to my pc where I had enough space to store all my hentai and eroge

I dont get the idea why you are suprised I love this game?

Actually I haven't watched anime in weeks and started buying actual books instead of manga so I guess you could say im turning into a well function human being
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 09:24:38 AM by espio100 »

a message on how to NOT play this game
its not like the game doesnt force you to go through all the boring ass dialog again

its not like the game doesnt force you to go through all the boring ass dialog again
hit skip - it only shows up when the dialogue is exactly the same, and it speeds thru until the next new dialogue option shows up. standard vn stuff apparently but i guess its not documented well - i only found out skip works like this cause a friend who's played vn's before told me

reminds me of higurashi but not as good
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 08:44:23 PM by cooolguy32 »

I had to buy a sata cable so I could connect my 360Gb drive to my pc where I had enough space to store all my hentai and eroge

I dont get the idea why you are suprised I love this game?

[si ze=1pt]Actually I haven't watched anime in weeks and stopped buying actual books instead of manga so I guess you could say im turning into a well function human being[/size]

steins;gate will break you if you think this game is anything special

what about the other anime vn where when you take the second route the girl from the first route cripples you then smashes your testicles with a baseball bat for cucking her then getting cucked

What is this thread?
I know it’s about that dorkie dorkie club or whatever but Jesus, how’d this bs happen?

HOLY stuffBALLS WHAT THE forget IS THIS GAME
EMOTIONALLY SCARRED FOR LIFE forget THIS

This thread is scaring me.

HOLY stuffBALLS WHAT THE forget IS THIS GAME
EMOTIONALLY SCARRED FOR LIFE forget THIS
and u didnt realize this from 6 pages of discussion..... did you even read the topic lol

and u didnt realize this from 6 pages of discussion..... did you even read the topic lol
No didnt want to get spoiled