"Ana" ARG thread

Author Topic: "Ana" ARG thread  (Read 114497 times)

I ran -+-+ through the Julius oregano algorithmic cipher with a few raw import audacity passes and after giving it some filters in paint.net I got "Bogd", and +-+- returns "anov". Can anyone give me a quick rundown on what that might mean?

"Bogdanov" sounds like a name. Could be a clue for to the "who ____  is" question

I ran -+-+ through the Julius oregano algorithmic cipher with a few raw import audacity passes and after giving it some filters in paint.net I got "Bogd", and +-+- returns "anov". Can anyone give me a quick rundown on what that might mean?

Oh my god.... this goes further than I thought...

"Bogdanov" sounds like a name. Could be a clue for to the "who ____  is" question
idiot, i'm talking about the person named __ which was just posted

--------- Parsing Arguments ---------
argc = 3
argv[2] = -+-+
Parsing command line arguments: -+-+

this was from anas console when she asked for tech support on blockland glass addon page

idiot, i'm talking about the person named __ which was just posted

Aha, another clue. I downloaded this image and ran it through the King James Third English Cipher and then input the data into Audacity and got the following:

Then I took a 2 scale direct input cut from the timescale at 5, and did the same for 8 and 6. I then converted that waveform to a hyperior byte signal as if it were being transmitted on ADSL2+ and got the following image:

Unfortunately my computer is in the shop after my dog got caught up in all the cabling and pulled it out of a window, so I'm on my laptop which isn't powerful enough to run Paint.NET where I keep my Apollo Archer Subtone Cipher Decryption filters (and I also can't turn the brightness on my monitor up because it's almost out of battery and I want to play minecraft in class later). Can somebody give me a quick rundown on this image?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 09:17:47 PM by Rally »

rally you know you almost had me on the first but this, this is too much

This is too much for my below average IQ brain. I think it's the best if I stick to memes and games.

This is too much for my below average IQ brain. I think it's the best if I stick to memes and games.
Yeah, thats right bitch, say "aaahhhhhh", open wide, yeah, swallow The Bogpill, you like that huh sissy boy? You like getting Bogpilled huh? Now you know the meaning of life and the universe, you're welcome.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 02:19:49 AM by torin² »

can i get a quick rundown on what is happening right now
LOL

LOL
#1 nice bogandov edit and #2 are you going crazy good sir?

-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Can someone tell me what ARG means?

Can someone tell me what ARG means?
its the sound a pirate makes