[NEWS]Antifa starting a civil war tomorrow.

Author Topic: [NEWS]Antifa starting a civil war tomorrow.  (Read 12978 times)

He's one of those glow in the dark CIA mondays

I was literally just about to loving say something about glow in the dark CIA mondays using weather machines to perpetuate the myth of climate change.

what, is it just going to drive off?

Gravity was "discovered" by Issac Newton after he saw an apple fall from a tree. He concluded that some "mysterious" force called gravity was to blame, when in reality: the apple has greater density than air, which is why it fell to the ground. It's not gravity, it's density.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4

when did this thread become a discussion of antifa starting a civil war that didn't happen to a conspiracy and theory discussion about gravity and the laws of physics

when did this thread become a discussion of antifa starting a civil war that didn't happen to a conspiracy and theory discussion about gravity and the laws of physics
get a load of this nasa agent trying to distract us from the flat earh.......... ahahaahahah

GUYS word is out that Antifa has claimed the cities of Baltimore and San Francisco
When will their crusade end? Only when the breaths of us last freedom-fighters have left?

LIKE and SHARE if you believe in liberty! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Antifa just burned down a national treasure.

MSM silent.

What did they burn down? I can't find a single article on Google because I live in a country where they spend more on censoring the internet than they do on providing it

MSM silent.
Source.
Not google.
Not "trust me"
Proof, source.

I can't believe Anti-fa burned that stuff down. The fact that liberals defend this is just loving sad for America. So much for your precious innocent peaceful anti-fa "just knocking over some trash cans"

Tony nobody else considers dumpsters to be a national treasure

MSM silent.
only source i could find was a youtube video that had royalty free ukelele as background music

Did Antifa win? Can I break out my full size statue of Stalin now and start worshiping it?