what game(s) had the best story or your favorite ending

Author Topic: what game(s) had the best story or your favorite ending  (Read 5571 times)

Deus Ex' story is automatically the best story, the ending has to be super metroid.

nine doors nine persons nine hours

holy  forget

i forgot about loving deadspace. not only was that one of the first true horror games id played, i still haven’t played a game that combines actual gameplay and horror story telling so well. whole game is a forgetin trip

a lot of people didn't, but i enjoyed bioshock infinite's ending quite a bit. the worst part of it was that it ended and i wouldn't get to hear the characters talk anymore. i really enjoyed their dialogue.

i thoroughly enjoyed HL2 + the episode's story. the cliffhanger ending is a load of stuff since there's no sequel coming, but everything up until that point is great. laidlaw's impromptu ending is good enough for me to enjoy too.

im gonna echo fox and say that halo 3's ending was perfect and did not need to continue. i would have been fine if it ended there. the story all the way up until 4 was great.

xcom enemy unknown's story was pretty sweet, IMO. i liked all the characters and the cutscenes were always really, really nice. the ending is also good enough to give me chills every time.

Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective was a hidden gem on the nintendo DS made by the creators of Phoenix Wright which you may have heard of. It has a good story.

Policenauts had a great story. It didn't back down diving into uncomfortable scenarios.

gotta be smackdown here comes the pain

oneshot, loved the things the developer did on that game
the beginners guide was another story based game i liked

Club penguin elite penguin force herberts revenge.
i didnt know it was herbert again

I'd say Ghost Trick for both the story and the ending.

Club penguin elite penguin force herberts revenge.
i didnt know it was herbert again
That game was dope tho

Borderlands 2/tps.
These games gave me feels

wadanohara because once i finally finished i could kill myself in peace knowing i completed that stuffty loving game