Author Topic: Investing types & Crypto Discussion $$$  (Read 35984 times)

why not?
It lacks almost all of the important properties that makes a cryptocurrency desirable. Basically the only reason it's gained traction is because certain banks are using it.

Edit: a word
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 06:04:27 PM by Ipquarx »

We as a community should all go balls deep into something together

why not?
the corporation controls basically like the whole supply

they just pump the price and keep printing their own out of nothing to make money.

it's literally a scam

the corporation controls basically like the whole supply

they just pump the price and keep printing their own out of nothing to make money.

it's literally a scam
isnt that possible in every crypto

isnt that possible in every crypto
Mathetmatically, no. It's decentralized and out of control of the designers by the very nature of the currency itself.
They're purposely designed so that no one person can possibly, ever, have control over it like that. It's a mathematical impossibility.

So far i've made about $300 from Ripple since I invested a couple days ago, i'm pretty bullish on it and I think it'll continue its upward trend.

wht u guys think of REQ

ETN up 70% 24 hours.

me and tony are banking :D

I've profited $4.2k off crypto currency ama

I bought into VeChain a couple of days ago and have made a modest return. It seems like all of the altcoins are rising though, like the entire market cap is raising. Don't think it'll last much longer, but I'm in VEN for the long-run.

How much more ETN would be worth getting? I currently have 115.

We as a community should all go balls deep into something together
buy cheesecoin

I have a feeling Dogecoin is going to skyrocket. We should totally go all in on that

Just bought 2,000 "STORM"

CEO of Bittrex.com is also a dev for this coin, and it's probably going to be added to Bittrex soon.

Just bought 2,000 "STORM"

CEO of Bittrex.com is also a dev for this coin, and it's probably going to be added to Bittrex soon.
Where to buy it?