Author Topic: Investing types & Crypto Discussion $$$  (Read 35991 times)

I've been mining bitcoin for awhile now, my rig is OK, but I need some advice for a good timetable to mine, because my rig sometimes gets hot as hades and the heat radiates in my room.

wait do you make money off of crypto stuff alone

should probably mine something else nowadays

I started mining ETN, and I've made 15 since last night with a rate of 720h/s. I think if I set up my desktop in my dorm and also had my laptop mine at 600h/s when I'm out, I would probably make like $20-$30 a week.

I started mining ETN, and I've made 15 since last night with a rate of 720h/s. I think if I set up my desktop in my dorm and also had my laptop mine at 600h/s when I'm out, I would probably make like $20-$30 a week.
actually should i try mining ETN
:thinking:

Blockchain will be dead and Hashgrab will be paving the way for the rest of the futures applications, just saying

doesn't mean i didn't dabble, I have about $40 worth of coin and counting.

actually should i try mining ETN
:thinking:
see if it'd be profitable with a mining calculator :)

i have about $80 of btc stuck in a mining pool to be paid out, and my internet is bad so downloading the last 286 weeks of the blockchain through core is proving to be problematic

is there another safe way i can get this money out actually

dont mine bitcoin the fees will reduce you to 60 dollars alone

see if it'd be profitable with a mining calculator :)

i have about $80 of btc stuck in a mining pool to be paid out, and my internet is bad so downloading the last 286 weeks of the blockchain through core is proving to be problematic

forget.
checked my has rate andit was like 60/s lmao
i was thinking about buying a LGA 2011 and a xeon 2630 tho

Literally any SPV wallet fixes this. Electrum is one of the most relied on, but lacks simple ui. If you want ui/simplicity try the bitcoin.com wallet or Copay wallet.

dont mine bitcoin the fees will reduce you to 60 dollars alone
exactly
so mine ETH instead :>

What are some good alternative crypto websites to get investing on besides Coinbase?
Cryptopia.

since i am a Nerd, could someone explain ethereum 101 in 10 easy steps

1. dont buy eth for fiat
2.  dont mine eth
3. stay away from ethereum blockchain based newcoins unless you want to lose money