Investing types & Crypto Discussion $$$

Author Topic: Investing types & Crypto Discussion $$$  (Read 33662 times)

Vechain has mooned and I'm celebrating.

How is everyone?

Glad ETN worked out for you Bisjac, I wouldn't call it a solid pick but if it makes you money it makes you money.

Vechain has mooned and I'm celebrating.

How is everyone?

Glad ETN worked out for you Bisjac, I wouldn't call it a solid pick but if it makes you money it makes you money.

well it was 1 cent. not really much a gamble lol.

Gay Money shall rule the world by 2020 Mark my words

you see heres the thing if a cryptocurrency gives itself a stuffty name like dogecoin (which is actually just a litecoin ripoff) or gay money then it's never going to get traction that's just how it works
you could have literally the best idea ever and if you name it "gay poopoo coin" nobody is ever going to want it

im holding about ~25 litecoin rn and i'll have 575 tezzies blocked out for me once the main-net launches

so I started mining monacoin and in roughly 8 hours I made 2$ from mining in a pool
forget nicehash, Monacoin’s where it’s at atm

i prefer forget token over gay money tbh

nicehash got hacked, with about 62 million dollars worth of bitcoin potentially lost

LOL

>people paying a service to mine for you

more like nicehash stole everyones bitcoins and claimed to be "hacked"

this happens like every week in crypto, people trust these stuffty websites and the ceos decide to give themselves a paycheck and say they got "hacked"
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 06:12:47 PM by Aide33 »

so I started mining monacoin and in roughly 8 hours I made 2$ from mining in a pool
forget nicehash, Monacoin’s where it’s at atm
holy stuff lmao i'm so loving lucky
i withdrew all 20$ from nicehash LAST NIGHT/TWO NIGHTS AGO AND STOPPED MINING

bitcoin went way the forget up overnight

funny enough coinbase wouldn't process my transactions so i couldn't get in on any of that

took 3 days to mine $100 worth of etn. im in a slow/small pool but im dedicated cuz they are bros lol.

also i had leftover 12 dollars of btc in nicehash. its gone lol.